PDA

View Full Version : Your choice

redoak77
08-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Alright, i know there have been a million threads about Walk-behinds but anyones advice on my situation would be welcomed. I have narrowed my choices to a bobcat, exmark w/ ecs, and a sacg. All are belt drives, fixed deck, and have 15hp engines. Also all are 2999.00. The bobcat dealer is closer and has given me some freebies (oil, string and the sort) but the other dealer has also been helpful and sat down with me to discuss the options. (I didnt expect this cause im only 16) Im not thinking about anything eles except maybe a Gravely of the same sort. What do yall think? -and give me reason to back it up. Thanxs in advance

BMFD92
08-14-2004, 05:11 PM
go with the dealer who will help you in repairs when the time comes. One dealer may give away free stuff but when the time comes to get something fixed will he do it in a reliable and quick service or will let it sit in the shop and still charge for that time? Go with the best dealer.

Lbilawncare
08-14-2004, 06:27 PM
I would save up a little longer and buy a floating deck, any of the three you are looking at would be great, go with the best service dealer.

Mark McC
08-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Do yourself a huge favor and get a machine with hydro drive if you can. If not, get the best mower you can and let 'er rip.