PDA

View Full Version : Employment Application

Vandora Lawn & Landscape
01-05-2001, 12:28 AM
What would you include in an employment application?
Anyone have any samples they are willing to share. Yes I tried searching, I know this has been covered before, but I couldn't find anything useful.

JimLewis
01-05-2001, 03:45 AM
I have one that is specific to our company that is in MS Word Format. I'd be glad to send it to you. Just email me.

However, for a while, any generic applications (like the ones they sell in packets at Office Max Staples, Office Depot, etc.) will do just fine. I used those for years. They have all of the real important stuff.

The only reason I use a more specific one is because we do drug tests before we hire and I like to notify them of this when they apply and have their written consent. I have also custom tailored my app to include more landscaping-specific questions too. But all that can be covered in the interview just as easily.

Mark
01-31-2001, 11:47 PM
Office Depots are just fine. You can usually read people fairly good after fireing ten or more.

GreenthumbGA
03-21-2007, 12:17 AM
was just wondering if I could get a copy of your application you use for new employees. Thanks for the help

GT

1MajorTom
03-21-2007, 12:23 AM
this thread is over 6 years old. probably not a great chance that you will get a response, although Jim Lewis is still around.. he may see this.

Runner
03-21-2007, 01:29 AM
LOL! This one IS dug out of the archives, isn't it? If you PM him, I'm sure he would be happy to help. He's a great guy.

txgrassguy
03-21-2007, 01:45 AM
I use a canned, legal based employment application.
You want a copy just pm me for your email and I'll forward one.
I also adapted a GCSAA employee handbook to my company which has really saved my bacon a few times.
You want a copy of that - send money for beer as my divorce has gotten expensive - over seventy grand and still counting:dizzy:

salandscape
03-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Order Sean Adams, Template and forms kit and you will get an application, and many other forms that will be useful to you.

Frontier-Lawn
03-21-2007, 10:06 AM
heres on i got from the MS Website.

GreenthumbGA
03-21-2007, 10:15 AM
ya'll are great...
I knew it was a long shot hittin this guy up from such a ancient thread but hey....I got a guy named Jesus on my side so "Go with what ya know, ya know".

I pulled very basic one off of some website this morning but found the one posted here to be very good...thanx frontier...

GT

RedWingsDet
03-21-2007, 11:10 PM
I would be interested in seeing Jim Lewis' application, if willing to do so. Thanks