PDA

View Full Version : triamine ?

snowmizer
08-19-2004, 09:24 AM
first time spraying with triamine been using speedzone southern not having that great of results with it though. any feed back on this product? mix at 1,1 to 1.5 oz per 1/2 gallon? i believe my dealer said that was mixed at same amount per 1 gal. yes i am liscensed ,but still a rookie at this . thanks for any help

grassguy_
08-21-2004, 09:23 PM
triamine is the basic 3-way herbicide, I believe its even the same rate per K as you state , 1.1-1.5 in whatever volume you're spraying per thousand square foot. Best to use a spreader-stricker additive to improve palnt uptake especially going into fall with damp or dew conditions the rest of the year out.

snowmizer
08-23-2004, 04:42 PM
thanks for the response! how long does it take before noticing weed death? i know with speed zone it was the next day but its going on 2 days since i sprayed with not much results but its starting to show. whan you using spreader sticker can this be used with a perma green sprayer? thanks again.

TurfProSTL
08-25-2004, 12:05 AM
It's going to be a slower kill than the Speedzone. Allow 10-14 days for results. Have used this in PermaGreen with and without spreader-sticker with no ill-effects.

kickin sum grass
08-25-2004, 12:11 AM
I was reading some literature I got in the mail today from FMC on quicksilver. You can add this into the 3 way and it will give you the 24 hr burn down. I may try this someday.

snowmizer
08-25-2004, 11:04 PM
thanks for the info.. this is my first year spraying,have along ways to go as far as product performance and what to expect from them.