PDA

View Full Version : Classen Split Drive Aerator - best price

Westbrooklawn
08-24-2004, 11:20 PM
I have been shopping for a Classen split drive aerator. Classen has them on sale through their local retailers at $2885. In talking with Classen headquarters I discovered that they also sell the exact same machine (green instead of red) to Lesco.

Lesco currently has them on sale for $2695. I bought one yesterday and am very satisfied with it. Thought this might be of interest to some of you.........$190 is a good savings, and the machines are identical with the exception of the paint job.

walker-talker
08-25-2004, 05:15 AM
My Lesco has no service center, let alone spare parts. If you plan on using this machine a lot and are dependent on the income it generates, I would be more apt to pay the extra money and buy it from a dealer that has support, but that is my situation here. Yours might be different.

Premo Services
08-25-2004, 07:22 AM
Yup, I was looking at the classen split drive and checked out lesco's one and bought it last year. It has already paid for itself and is a good machine. The split drive does help when making turns so you do not have to lift the back up every time. I am happy with mine.

walker-talker
08-25-2004, 08:48 AM
I am scheduled to pick up my Plugr by Rock Solid either today or tomorrow....I hope. I am going to start advertising aeration this weekend, because of unseasonably cool weather, if it arrives.