PDA

View Full Version : New Wright Products..

Fareway Lawncare
08-25-2004, 03:52 PM
Anyone have Good Info on what eXactly the changes on the 36" Redesigned Stander will be ?

Also the 32" Stander...Rep. says rumor is they are redesigning tractor so it can accommodate Wider Drive Tires to reduce rutting problems they were having w/the Narrow Tires Used on the 32" Velke Mower....

Itsgottobegreen
08-25-2004, 04:29 PM
I do, but I can't tell you. Or the boys at wright will kill me. All I know is I want one.

Fareway Lawncare
08-25-2004, 04:48 PM
So When will these Top Secret New Models be Released ? The 32" Stander I heard was delayed until ? ? ? because of the new Tractor design to accomidate Wider Tires...The 36" Stander I Heard Spring /05...

Will they have a Walkbehind Option....Floating Decks...

Acute Cut
08-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Fareway:
My guess is that they will not have floating decks. Just a hunch.
Eventually they are going to have me demo one i think for TURF mag as well. Then you can get the scoop!

Ryan Lightning
08-25-2004, 10:09 PM
I emailed Wright a few weeks ago about a 36" sentar. They said they would have a 36" Sentar type mower in production in Dec.
I just hope it has a floating deck.

Itsgottobegreen, can atleast tell use if either of these machines have a floating deck?

gunner27
08-26-2004, 01:29 AM
Dear, Itsgottobegreen, nice to you are so so damn important that you cant tell anybody. good for you!

txlawnking
08-26-2004, 01:51 AM
Well, IGBG may not talk, but I will.. Local Wright distributor sez the 32" Stander, and redisigned 36" are slated to be out for spring 05"... But he sez maybe sooner, like Nov, maybe.. I, too will be waiting with baited breath.. I sure hope that they equip them with some real HP though, I think a 32" Stander with a flex deck would be VERY nice.. The forthcoming DC 36" ztr will have 20 hp...I will be doing LOTS of Demoing between now and spring.

Ray & Karen
08-26-2004, 06:12 AM
Wright has my attention. I had a 52 stander but had to get rid of it, because of the varying mowing heights in my area. I liked the machine, and would consider purchasing another, if it came with a floating deck or something similar to the Sentar. I can't wait.

Acute Cut
08-26-2004, 09:30 AM
Here is an idea. Can you imagine a 32 or 36 set up of wrights with an aerator vs a deck? Electric up and down. The weight of the machine would make it an AWESOME aerator.

Itsgottobegreen
08-26-2004, 11:32 AM
acute - Zspray used the stander's engine frame. But they make their out of stainless. They have a aerator model.

I saw it and was told to keep my mouth shut. I would like to stay on everyone's good side at wright. I did the same fot the sentar. I was of the few people that didn't work for wright that got to see the sentar prototype. I didn't tell anybody then, I won't now. If you really want to know, call Jim Velke.

Here is something to think about. If wright is building a 36" sentar, then why would the 36" stander have a floating deck?

Fareway Lawncare
08-26-2004, 05:25 PM
My Prediction is Wright will put the Newly Designed Tractor for the 32" on the 36" as well so they can use even Wider Tires on the 36"....Also there will be a Walkbehind option so the Controls can be adjusted for Walkbehind Operation & you can step off & Mow w/out killing the Blades...

Fareway Lawncare
08-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Since Itsgottobegreen will not Confirm or Deny....His Silence Speaks Volumes....We Shall See....

John Gamba
08-26-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Fareway Lawncare
Also there will be a Walkbehind option so the Controls can be adjusted for Walkbehind Operation & you can step off & Mow w/out killing the Blades...

Do you think you would be able to do hills walking behind it like a walk.
John

txlawnking
08-26-2004, 07:21 PM
John, I don't know about the new Wright, but that feature ( being able to get off and walk ) is kinda handy on my Surfer..It has helped me more than once... That is one of the things I didn't like about the Wrights the interlock switch..I wonder why they don't use a little hand grip interlock or, better yet the little cord like jet ski's use or something similar... I just wish someone would design a Stand up machine that just did EVERYTHING right.....

John Gamba
08-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by txlawnking
John, I don't know about the new Wright, but that feature ( being able to get off and walk ) is kinda handy on my Surfer..It has helped me more than once... That is one of the things I didn't like about the Wrights the interlock switch..I wonder why they don't use a little hand grip interlock or, better yet the little cord like jet ski's use or something similar... I just wish someone would design a Stand up machine that just did EVERYTHING right.....

Thats one of the problems i have with the stand on mowers. You still would need a walk behind on my stuff.
John

Fareway Lawncare
08-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Walkbehind Option for Wet Turf, Real Small Lots & Steeper Hills...Jump on for Transport, Larger Areas & Harder Turf....If they Had it I'd Buy.....

Planet Landscaping
08-27-2004, 05:53 AM
John. Why dont u just come play on my Stander, You'll believe too.

John Gamba
08-27-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Jammer
John. Why dont u just come play on my Stander, You'll believe too.

Jammer i would but for the church i'm doing today i would need a walk to.
John