PDA

View Full Version : How much do dealers pay for a...(Toro)

EagleLandscape
08-25-2004, 09:21 PM
So I went to go look at a Toro T-Bar Floating Deck 36" Belt Drive yesterday. Theyve got one for sale at $3170.00. I offered them 2700 and the guy told me I was dreaming. Anyone know what theyre markup is on these machines?

I don't have a problem paying 3200 bucks for it, but I'd like to save money wherever I can.

Also tried to RedMax EB8000 while I was there, all I can say is WOW. That blower kills my Echo PB650!!

I think the sticker price on the RedMax was like 560 and some change. Not bad.

beransfixitinc
08-25-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by jwingfield2k

I don't have a problem paying 3200 bucks for it, but I'd like to save money wherever I can.

Well, you could probably save money in the beginning by going to Lowes or Wal-Mart.. you know, a place that knows nothing about the equipment they are selling, other than what they see written on the hood. Oh yeah, being big and multi state like they are, they probably get their units much cheaper than a dealer, and don't depend on mower sales for their supper.

So, yeah, go look at Lowes and Wal-Mart.

No hard feelings, ehh?

MMLawn
08-25-2004, 11:13 PM
They aren't going to drop the $500 you ask I can assure you. As a matter of fact they wouldn't move any on the New Toro 52's I bought this year and I paid cash, but even at that they still beat the Exmark Dealers price and he dropped a whole $100.:eek:

dvmcmrhp52
08-25-2004, 11:16 PM
$3200 for a belt drive?
Sounds a bit high to me.

MMLawn
08-25-2004, 11:33 PM
For the Floater with the Toro T-bar that might be about right though

z_clark
08-25-2004, 11:35 PM
I paid $3110 for the same mower this spring in Collyville. Toro, T-bar, 15 Kohler, 36 float, belt. Mulch kit was $165, installed. I didn't do much shopping around. This is the dealer in my area, and has always done me right on repairs. I would imagine this close to end of season it would go cheaper. ???

Though I would add that this unit has been PERFECT for my conditions. Only problem has been the front caster tires have popped off the rims once...could be from hard running (running into stuff :blush: ). Also, in thick Bermuda (as w/ most mowers) the mulch kit tends to make a row of clippings at the discharge side...takes a few extra minuets to blow off the lawn and disperse the lines of cut grass.

EagleLandscape
08-26-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by beransfixitinc
Well, you could probably save money in the beginning by going to Lowes or Wal-Mart.. you know, a place that knows nothing about the equipment they are selling, other than what they see written on the hood. Oh yeah, being big and multi state like they are, they probably get their units much cheaper than a dealer, and don't depend on mower sales for their supper.

So, yeah, go look at Lowes and Wal-Mart.

No hard feelings, ehh?

I've got an idea. don't be a prick...

EagleLandscape
08-26-2004, 01:22 AM
But for the rest of the replies, I do appreciate it. Like I said, I don't have a problem with spending the extra cash, but its always smart to know the numbers on these things. I should be picking one up here shortly before steel prices go through the roof.

lawnprosteveo
08-26-2004, 06:09 AM
I paid $2990 for the exact same mower you are looking at last year. It had been demo'd a couple of times. Its been a great mower.

beransfixitinc
08-26-2004, 09:43 AM
I've got an idea. don't be a prick...

Well, here's another idea for you to munch on. Put up the money to become something like a Toro dealer, and then, when somebody walks into your shop, and says they'll give you $2700 for a mower that is marked $3170 on sale, then come back here and post what your reply to your customer was.

ikesleeping
08-26-2004, 11:05 AM
I bought my ToroZ as a demo unit and the dealer knocked off several hundred dollars.However I considered the fact he was there 7 days a week much more important than the money,and he will loan you like equipment if he can't repair yours right then.
I don't think what a person has spent to set up his business to be of any concern to me but how well he treats his customer is of great importance

MMLawn
08-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by beransfixitinc
Well, here's another idea for you to munch on. Put up the money to become something like a Toro dealer, and then, when somebody walks into your shop, and says they'll give you $2700 for a mower that is marked $3170 on sale, then come back here and post what your reply to your customer was.

Come on dude. The kid is only 19 years old and ask an honest question wanting an honest and sincere answer and you have done nothing but blast him twice now. Both times totally uncalled for.

GeeVee
08-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Dealer mark up on the big ticket item such as you desire to purchase is 5-15%. While you should try and negotiate pricing on some items, this isn't one of them. The dealer is FORCED to buy X number of units in order to be a "dealer", whether he sells them or not.

Dealers are not "Raking it in", as one might assume.

In fact, dealers are an endangered species.

YOU make more money than the average dealer.

Dealers make better margins on small consumable items.... and try to keep the door open and the bills paid with service.

Swallow your pride, explain why you tried to lowball the guy and maybe he will appreciate your honesty (about being naive about this industry) and he may wind up being a great asset for you and your future.

No hard feelings here either.........

I tried to educate you a wee bit more than the previous guy with an answer.

But, if I've been too harsh, or have offended you, I can't help that so much............

IMPACT
08-26-2004, 05:03 PM
Hey John, listen to what GV said. Maybe he will aprreciate the business, and may be a valuable asset for service in the future.You may get some deals on service or accessories down thre road. I know everyone likes to save some $$, it's in our nature. I think you hit a nerve with Beran's. Maybe he is a Toro dealer, who is also stressed over small margins on big ticket sales. But all in all, Beran's, I think you owe John an apology, whether you agree with what he was asking or not, that wasn't the response he was looking to solicit.JMO...

DALMlawn&landscaping
08-26-2004, 05:14 PM
to the question, i'd imagine the mark-up is a bit more than what the dealer pays, thats common sense, but in the mower market, people will pay whatever is asked because where else are they gonna get the mower. when i worked at Academy Sports we would sell a Shimano Curado (fishing reel) for 119 and thats about as cheap as you can get it anywhere, cause it is so popular and such a good real, people will pay the 119. but Shimano also lets Academy employees order direct from the company and i could get the same reel for like 86 bucks, with shipping. kinda makes me wish i still worked there so i could get the Shimano Calcutta GT, 329$, probably for like, 275 or so (my guess). that would be sweet... anyways, try to see what companies might allow this, maybe you could find a good deal. thats all i can help with.

MMLawn
08-26-2004, 05:14 PM
Good post GV and Impact and more what the young man needed instead of the other nasty response.

GeeVee
08-26-2004, 05:15 PM
I was being generous with the mark-up, too.

More like 5-8% is what they really can get.

I assure you, it barely covers the light bill.........

GeeVee
08-26-2004, 05:17 PM
So, Jeff, Thats like ten percent on a prime mover, correct?

Don't guess.

It is not what the market will bear- at the dealer on a big ticket item.

Really.

But, hey, what do I know?

beransfixitinc
08-26-2004, 07:49 PM
Ok, I apologize to the original poster of this thread.

I suppose I could have been a little more explainative in my response, instead of just cutting on you.

No we are not a Toro dealer, however, we may be a dealer of another brand closely associated with Toro. Which for some reason carries a higher price that it's sister brand, Toro.

On another note, please, please, please people, do not take a mower/tractor, more than 20 years old, made by Ford to a repair shop, with all the safety switches dissconnected and bypassed, complain that it won't start, and expect to get it back before newer in season equipment, because IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

If it's been sitting for 2 years in your barn already, then don't come bit(hing when it's only been located at our shop for 2 months. Things like this are NOT a priority and get worked on only in spare time so as not to stick you with a bill for $600 on labor.

Sorry, one big idiot in the shop can turn a normally quiet polite person into the poster that came out in this thread.

Again, I apologize to the poster that started this thread.

GeeVee
08-26-2004, 08:48 PM
..............quite big of you Berans-

I would encourage you to share your valuable point of view often around here.

Too many really don't understand that (dealer perspective) whole segment of the Green Industry.

Frankly, thats one of the last things on some folks minds, when it should be the first.

Kudos.

Sooners
08-26-2004, 09:49 PM
It's like buying a new car. I want to pay the least possible and the dealer wants to get the most he can. When buying my last car the dealer was like "I can't believe we can sell this car this cheap. We paid more than this for it." Give me a break! The same goes with my lawn equip. I want the best machines and service for the least price. That's why you shop around.

CapnDean
08-26-2004, 09:57 PM
I think there are too many lawyer shows on TV. Because what we are seeing here is the ADVERSARIAL system of justice, applied to lawn care.

It's like this: In court you have the prosecutor (who will go great lengths to WIN his case....) versus the defense (who will sell out grandma to slither out under the smallest technicality).

The idea is that justice may be found in the middle. Hokay...so we have a down and dirty slugfest between the prosecution and the defense.

Apply the same rationale to the lawn business (or even the retail mower business).

You NEED your customer, so don't fight him and battle him for every nickel.
Customer: Don't battle your lawn company for a bargain basement price.

Same applies to the Dealer - The dealer MUST make a profit to stay in business...otherwise it is not worth his time. The Lawn care dude has to eat and pay his bills...so let him make a profit too. It doesn't have to be ugly!

I want my dealer to give me a fair price - - I also want him to stay in business so he will be there for me. Would I drive 60 miles to save $100 on my mower? NOPE.

Would I hire the kid next door to save $20 a month on having my lawn cut? (if I were to hire it out) - - Nope. Because to me I'd rather pay a lil more and have someone who will be there year after year. Same principle applies to business.

It's also why some folks HATE Wal-Mart

MOturkey
08-26-2004, 10:21 PM
As one who has owned retail businesses in the past, although nothing associated with power equipment or service work, I can definitely relate to dealer's problems. Two of my businesses were small grocery stores in small towns, back in the day they could actually turn a small profit. I delivered groceries for a time, and it was amazing how many more people traded with me only when the roads were snow covered. Apparently, they did not eat during good weather. :)

I agree that we all want a good deal, but I think people can get a bit ridiculous in that regard. Years ago, when a new vehicle was in the $8,000 to $10, 000 range, I've known more than one person who wouldn't trade over a $50 bill. Let's see, that is half of one percent of $10,000, which when you think about it, isn't hardly worth mentioning when you are spending that kind of money. Stop and think about how much mowing you actually have to do to make say, $300. Is $300 really that big a deal when you are spending $7,500 or so anyway?

Now don't get me wrong, I like to save money just as well as the next guy, but I wouldn't back out on buying a mower that I wanted over a couple of hundred bucks. If you divided that money by the expected life in hours of the machine, then you aren't talking much per hour, which kind of puts it in perspective. Just think of the money you will be making with a more productive mower every hour you are running it. Neill

GeeVee
08-26-2004, 10:58 PM
Good post Neil.

DALMlawn&landscaping
08-26-2004, 11:55 PM
GeeVee, in no way was i comparing fishing reels to lawn mowers, but hey, you know that, right? i was just giving an example, trying to give jwing an idea or two. if anything, the only use of my post would be for people that fish, to get to know the people at Academy to hook them up with some primo fishing gear at cheap prices, and to maybe use some resources to find a good deal on other things.

like i said in my earlier post, the store charges 119 for a reel because people want it and will pay for it because they dont know how to get it any cheaper, just like people will pay X amount on a mower, because they want it and cant get it anywhere else any cheaper. yet, i found a way to get something cheaper, which is useful, because the drag burns up on a fishing reel about every two hardcore fishing trips (i catch alot of fish), so let me see, i buy 4 more for back up and 30 bucks cheaper each, so why not do it. no need to get all technical, but i'm just saying as an example.

good post neil, paying a reasonable price is better than trying to scam, but if you can find a cheaper deal, then do it. but like you said with the cars, why drive to 4 dealerships, spend two hours at each, for 50 bucks or one half of one percent of a 10K car.

back to the fishing reel thing, if you have unlimited quantities of fishing reels for 20 bucks cheaper then the store and it only takes five minutes to fill out the paper to order, then why not do it. the way you reason could go either way.

anyways, jwing, if you can't talk the price down any lower, dont get your panties in a twist, if you need it, or want it, buy it.

IMPACT
08-27-2004, 12:19 AM
Lots of good responses here. Beran's- you the man for clarifying your position to John and everyone. As GV said, your insight from "the other side of the fence" could prove to be very helpful to many people here. Too often we think the dealers are making a killing when we buy a $8K mower, and conversely, the dealers think we are making a killing to buy an 8K mower or two. In the words of Paul Harvey," Now we know the rest of the story...":D :D :D

MMLawn
08-27-2004, 05:01 PM
Way to step up Beran's.

RedWingsDet
08-28-2004, 09:11 AM
But for the rest of the replies, I do appreciate it. Like I said, I don't have a problem with spending the extra cash, but its always smart to know the numbers on these things. I should be picking one up here shortly before steel prices go through the roof.

how much are steel prices going up, and when?

impactlandscaping
08-28-2004, 09:21 AM
Steel prices have almost doubled this year around here. It has pretty much leveled out for the smaller companies, but for large corporations producing thousands of pieces of equipment, they are getting hit the hardest. Anything that is in stock, say for $ 5K this fall may bring a 10-15% higher price tag for the same mower, etc., next spring when it rolls out of production.We got a quote for a Bri Mar dump insert of $ 1850.00, a week later the same insert was $ 2150.00.:eek:

kkat
08-28-2004, 10:30 AM
Just my 2 cents worth, most dealers including myself operate on a 5%--10% over invoice to be able to compete in the market , and that usally includes dealer prep and delivery, most often blades or filters or etc are thrown in for free or at cost to try to sweeten the deal for you lco"s so we can make a sale.Where are you guys after the sale? We dont see you again unless there is a warrenty issue, or maybe a repair job that is to big, and then you want top notch service. To top it off you buy aftermarket supplies not (oem) from us, do you guys go out of your way for parttime custermers? the pita's?, not from the threads I read. we weed out the pita's also. Finding could help is just as hard for us as it is for you, As being in business you guys have a bottom line for profit, so dont we. Nothing against (lco'S) IT JUST IT SEEMS THE DEALERS ARE ALWAYS GETTING THE BUM RAP

MMLawn
08-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by kkat
Just my 2 cents worth, most dealers including myself operate on a 5%--10% over invoice to be able to compete in the market , and that usally includes dealer prep and delivery, most often blades or filters or etc are thrown in for free or at cost to try to sweeten the deal for you lco"s so we can make a sale.Where are you guys after the sale? We dont see you again unless there is a warrenty issue, or maybe a repair job that is to big, and then you want top notch service. To top it off you buy aftermarket supplies not (oem) from us, do you guys go out of your way for parttime custermers? the pita's?, not from the threads I read. we weed out the pita's also. Finding could help is just as hard for us as it is for you, As being in business you guys have a bottom line for profit, so dont we. Nothing against (lco'S) IT JUST IT SEEMS THE DEALERS ARE ALWAYS GETTING THE BUM RAP

KKat, not to be mean but you might want to look in the mirror for your problem because with that attitude I wouldn't do business with you either. My dealer is as good as gold to me no matter what I am buying or how much I am spending whether it is $10 or $1000 he is thankful for my business. Also Having owned a retail business myself if you are pricing like everyone else then you are making a ton percentage wise off of the extras, ie filters, oil, line, etc, both OEM and Aftermarket.

beransfixitinc
08-28-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by kkat

:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :blob3::blob3: :blob3:

FINALLY, another dealer speaks up. Now I don't feel so alone here in my opinions. I realize Lawnsite is for the landscaping professionals, and not the dealers and shops, but... who stays where they aren't wanted?

MMLawn
08-28-2004, 11:08 AM
I for one love dealers input aND THANK YA'LL FOR IT. But as for the negative comments to the LCO's and how cheap they are if we are so bad why are ya'll still even in business? Somebody must be paying the bills? What about when you guys buy the aftermarket products? Do ya'll not look for the best price and service from a supplier? If you say No that price isn't a factor at all then 1) I don't believe that and I don't think anyone else would and 2) I own the Brooklyn Bridge and I'll give you quite the deal on it.:)

J.Gordon
08-28-2004, 11:15 AM
When Iím shopping for a new machine I always price shop. I came on this site asking for a price on a Kubota that the dealer was trying to sell me for 12,900 and someone on this site said they purchased the same machine for 10,300! So the dealers are not making any money! When I bought my Hustler Super walk-behind I saved 1,000 bucks by shopping around and also found a great dealer. So for the dealers that use this site, you can make a couple hundred off of me and have a return customer or you can stick to your guns and not make any money off of me. I particularly donít care if anyone else pays MSRP for there equipment or not. (Itís your money.)
If the dealer canít sell his equipment at a competitive price and have good service to boot then he should find another line of work. Itís not your customerís responsibility for your lively hood. When someone ask what is a good price for this widget. Tell them what your best price or donít reply at all!
Just my .02
Jeff

kkat
08-28-2004, 12:14 PM
Just telling it like it is mmlawn, I go out off my way to try to please everyone who comes thru my doors , doesent matter to me how much he is spending,I dont have an attitude ,I know most everyone on a first name basis, Hell there are times that there are 5 0r 6 different lco's truck's in my parking lot swapping c storie's having a cold one after work, It's the same old storie the( pita lco's) out weigh the others, and thats all I seem to read on these threads is the pita dealers, SOME OF YOU GUYS know what its like to have a decent relationship with your dealer ,how come we dont read about it that much on this site, maybe if the lcos that are having problems with dealers tried to work it out with whom ever' or get the chip off their shoulder, might just find that the dealer is a pretty decent guy. I know that there are dealers that shouldnt be in business and usally they dont last long,you guys weed out the pita custermers, dont you think that dealers do to? How would you like it if I had a mowing contract with you but had a plowing contract from someone else because his price was cheaper or, decided to furnish my own supplies for you to do the job. you might do it this time but I can almost guarrentee you'd drop me as a custermer next time (be honest)

Oldtimer
08-28-2004, 01:44 PM
LOYALTY GOES BOTH WAYS!

The best way for a LCO (who actually has the potential for growth) to grow is to work with a dealer who wants to be his partner. The dealers who concentrate on commercial equipment and are committed to their loyal customers (partners) always take care care of them first. Recently, I had a LCO (one man operation) who hadn't bought a piece of equipment in 2 years call and ask how much of a discount we would give him on parts. He really wasn't pleased with my answer. Yesterday he called about drive belts for an eXmark metro and then told me he could order the same part number for half the price. I asked if it was the same part number or if it replaced the OEM part number. He reread the catalog and said it was a replacement. I thanked him for the opportunity. We have tried aftermarket belts in the past and haven't experienced the durability of the OEM belts. The aftermarket products may be different now but we will continue to sell OEM.

We have customers on fleet purchasing plans who get 20% off on eXmark and Shindaiwa equipment. One of our national fleet accounts leases eXmark for 25 months and pays for the eXmark maintenance program and for no downtime in advance. If we can't get their mowers back into service in one hour they get a loaner. Once I took a new unit from the showroom and gave it to a fleet customer. These customers buy everything from us and get the best service we can give them.

LCOs expect loyalty from their customers and a committed commercial equipment dealer should expect the same from his customers.

Don't take an adversarial approach towards dealers when you are shopping for a mower, parts and accessories or service.

1. The person you are most often talking to is an employee without a vested interest in the dealership and didn't order up any of your crap.

2. The person you are talking to can make decisions or have a strong influence on the way your pricing will be handled.

If anyone thinks he can do a better job of being a dealer then he should cough up somewhere between $250,000 & $500,000 just to get started, secure a site, purchase all necessary insurance, computer systems, parts storage shelves and cabinets for at least $100,000 parts, shop shop equipment, shop supplies, uniforms and find enough qualified employees to man the store.

Another thing, he must have excellent credit to qualify for a floor plan of at least $500,000 and an open line of credit at the bank won't hurt either.

The future in the outdoor power equipment business calls for fewer brands of commercial mowers and larger dealerships with more assigned terrority for their sales. These dealers will most likely carry fewer product lines in order to stock enough parts to service their customers. Everyone can rest assured that these larger dealers will be competitive but they will have to make a good profit on their equipment and parts. The manufacturers who are trying to jump into the equipment business and pricing mowers lower than the established manufacturers will not survive due to the economics of doing business. Sure, some people will be yelling from the highest hill about older brands of equipment being overpriced and that is ok because the tried and proven will survive.

The manufacturers and distributors are becoming increasingly restrictive about dealer's sales territories and personally delivering to the end user. Stihl, Shindaiwa and eXmark, to name a few will cancel a dealer for shipping equipment our of their area. Stihl will terminate a dealer for delivering a power head in a box. The concept of not being to sell anywhere and everywhere is not something the manufacturers started out with. Product liability concerns have caused these sales restrictions and limitations.

The people who think the dealers are making too much money would never do a 10,000 job and make 500 - 1000.

If the idea of establishing a positive relationship with a local dealer isn't what you want to do then shop everywhere for the best price on everything, buy everything from a catalog and when you have a problem call the closest dealer for help.

Oldtimer

kkat
08-28-2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks oldtimer you hit the nail right on the head

MMLawn
08-28-2004, 02:04 PM
Sounds a lot like what Harley dealers say also and I know because I have spent countless thousands there too. :) I still would have a hard time believing that these same commerical dealers don't price shop themselves, say like when buying a new truck or trailer for the business? Like I said I have a wonderful dealer and support him, but if he ever told me that when he was making what he thought of as a large purchase of a widely availble product that he didn't price shop as well as support shop I'd have to be forced to call him a fibber.

osc
08-28-2004, 02:53 PM
I guess I take the opposite approach from most people. I want to do business with one or two dealers and I want them to make money from our relationship. When I walk through the door, I want them to jump. When I call with a problem, I want them to help me.
I want to be a terrific customer. Mainly because I want to make a lot of money and I want to spread it around when it's time to buy something. When something hot hits the market my dealer lets me demo it first. When I break down and can't fix it myself, my dealer puts everything else down and fixes my machines. To get that kind of service you have to pay.

Bottom line.... you really don't pay that much extra anyway. It's an attitude in a long lasting relationship.

Oldtimer
08-28-2004, 06:32 PM
Outdoor power equipment dealers don't price shop as much as you think.

As a dealer, I try to buy as much as possible from as few vendors as possible.
It's all about relationships with our suppliers and actually we don't really have time to shop. We use as many original equipment parts as possible and all our filters (hydro, oil & air) are OEM. We sell after market mower and edger blades and also several hundred OEM mower blades. If anyone thinks they can buy after market parts for less than the dealer sells OEM they are often right but if they knew what I could buy that same after market part for they would be surprised.

What I am saying is that "we don't shop price from our vendors" because the relationship we have and the quantities we purchase always keep us in the best pricing structures and give us their best service. In Florida all dealers pay the same price for equipment. If I order 4 Lazers or 20 at a time the price will not change and the dealer who orders 100 pays the same price.

Oldtimer

Mikes Lawn Landscape
08-29-2004, 08:30 AM
I'm gonna have to side with the dealers on this one.

As an LCO we give a price to a customer and the first thing they do is wanna negotiate what do you do, you walk away.

I want a dealer who is a partner with me and sees the potential for a long term relationship. If my dealer goes outta business I'll have to start over on building a relationship with another dealer.

The dealer I buy from was an LCO in the past I believe his knowledge is invaluable. When I walk in I ask which Trimmer do I want he hands me one and I pay him it works out well.

A couple hundred bucks aint worth my time to drive all over town price shopping.

I call em likes I sees em

kkat
08-29-2004, 10:08 AM
Thank's to all you guy's for your imput, Sorry if I offended anyone,didnt want to. I can say that getting it off my chest felt good, I read this lawnsite for imput on things like how to better help you guys out, etc, Ive learned a few things as well as learned that you cant please everyone, nobodys perfect, sometimes that loaner is not available, maybe a mechanic is having a bad day believe it or not parts can be on backorder,I among most other people (dealers) dont really want you pissed off at us,we lose custermers when they arent happy, why would we want to do that? I have to pay my bills to. also if your not competitive you wont last long. We know you have a job to do sometimes things dont always work the way you or me would like it to, thats not always the dealers fault, maybe you guys that hate and blame dealers so much bring the problems on themselves. Dont be so wound up/ chill out a little, you might find that things run more smoothly

HighGrass
08-29-2004, 10:23 AM
If one of your customers walked up to you and said, "Hey, how much to mow my lawn?" and you responded, "To mow and trim, $50.00."

Then they said, "I'll give you 35.00." How's that make ya feel. I sold cars for 3 years and got out of the business because everybody wants to know the invoice price and pay that or less. If you can't afford it, don't buy.

Oldtimer
08-29-2004, 05:49 PM
We should all count our blessings when we buy or sell mowing equipment in the USA.

We have the lowest price, best cutting mowers in the world. And another thing, the LCOs using the equipment make more money, (good old USD), than anyone else in the world.

Oldtimer