PDA

View Full Version : Burning buses

Tharrell
08-28-2004, 10:44 AM
Burning bushes are coming in around here , guess it's time to start overseeding. I love natures indicators like forsythia and burning bush. I have to think enough as it is!

grassguy_
08-28-2004, 08:44 PM
lol, burning buses? sounded like you were upset with the start of school coming! Now I see your talking bushes, lol, mine are turning nicely now, a sign the cool season and time change is coming, fall is my favorite especially the first killing frost and the first football kickoff!

TSM
08-29-2004, 02:41 PM
I had to laugh also.....i thought this might be a political thread with the republican convention starting this week and all. wasnt there an incident in 1968 republican convention in Chicago with buses being burned???

I can here Graham Nash singing now..."wont you please come to Chicago...we can change the world...."

But yes, another summer is slipping by. I can feel the stress flowing off of me like the sweat from the summer heat and humidity. I love fall.

oh, and for the political types (myself included
...............FOUR MORE YEARS!!

grassguy_
08-30-2004, 11:34 PM
TSM,
LOL, Graham Nash, that was a good one!
WOW! and you're from MA. saying for more years? I'll ditto the 4 more years!

Tscape
08-31-2004, 11:51 AM
Dub-ya!!!!!!!!!

tremor
08-31-2004, 01:54 PM
I thought the same thing. I had this vision of a busload of Republican delegates screaming through midtown being chased by Molotov cocktail brandishing Libs on bicycles.

4-More

And yes, phenotypic indicators are cool.