PDA

View Full Version : Who has purchased a Plugr aerator by Rock Solid in the last 12 months?

walker-talker
08-28-2004, 01:57 PM
I recently purchased my new aerator and was expecting the dealer to give my an extra set of belts and tines (spoons). He had no idea of this offering. I was sure I read this on their website, but when I went there I could not find anything. Maybe it was on the price page, included with the video. I did find that sheet, but could not find the offer. I am almost sure I saw it somewhere, but just don't remember.

Is there anyone that can help me?????

Thanks
Matt

walker-talker
08-28-2004, 06:01 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PMLAWN
08-28-2004, 06:34 PM
No I had to pay for mine the first time. 8 tines $102 I think it has been a while.

twwlawn
08-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Got my last fall, I never saw any ad about getting free tines.

Lbilawncare
08-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Have you used it yet? We are ordering a PL600 this week after a demo at last years EXPO. I haven't seen anything about free tines.

walker-talker
08-28-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Lbilawncare
Have you used it yet? We are ordering a PL600 this week after a demo at last years EXPO. I haven't seen anything about free tines. I guess maybe I was wrong. Maybe there was a post here or there about the Plugr and their dealer gave them the offer. I used my on the side of my hours in the weeds, but not in the lawn (the good lawn..lol) yet. How much was the PL600, just out of curiosity. The PL800 pulls plugs like nobody's business.