PDA

View Full Version : Field Assets

juanisthebigdog
08-28-2004, 06:07 PM
hi
Has anyone heard of a company called Field Assets? I started doing work for them the office am dealing with is out of Austin,TX but I think they have yards all over the country. They work with the bank repos. Just wondering how good of a company they are?

dkeisala
08-28-2004, 08:30 PM
My god - I haven't heard that name in years! I got a call from them a long time ago. They tell you what they want, what they are willing to pay and want before and after pictures. It was all straight forward. I did the work and got paid but never heard from them again.

If I recall correctly, there was some kind of mix up, they didn't really seem to know what was going on. I kept getting calls from them asking if I had completed assignments that I'd never heard of were thousands of miles away. Thought that was kind of odd but like I said, at least I got paid!

juanisthebigdog
08-28-2004, 09:54 PM
ok that doesnt sound to bad from what they told me they have been around seven years and now have a website where you communicate through. So far its been ok. The only bad thing is that you have to upload digital pics for all your work. They told me they need somebody real bad in the Laredo,TX area.

CJ GreenScapes
08-28-2004, 09:58 PM
Does the website tell you where they need help? If so, mind sharing the site address?

dkeisala
08-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by juanisthebigdog
ok that doesnt sound to bad from what they told me they have been around seven years and now have a website where you communicate through. So far its been ok. The only bad thing is that you have to upload digital pics for all your work. They told me they need somebody real bad in the Laredo,TX area. They told me the same thing about Vancouver, WA but after one job, never heard from them again.

juanisthebigdog
08-29-2004, 05:23 AM
No the website does not tell you where they need help but here is there # 18004681743 hope it helps

42homers
08-29-2004, 06:32 AM
I did a couple of houses for them. I got paid. They manage foreclosed property all over the country. Problem is, there are so many companies doing REO work now that they might have one here and one there but they don't have many anywhere. Depends on what bank the foreclosure originated from.......whoever their customers are.

If I remember right............you can't contact them through e-mail........or at least I couldn't seem to find an address on their web site.