PDA

View Full Version : Action Mower, Punta Gorda Fl.

zturncutter
08-29-2004, 04:41 PM
Does anyone know if Mike and his family are ok after the hurricane and is he going to try to reopen his dealership?

Ric
08-29-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by zturncutter
Does anyone know if Mike and his family are ok after the hurricane and is he going to try to reopen his dealership?

Zturn

My nursery is right up 17 2 miles from Mike and he got hit bad by thief's that carried off all his power hand tools. His Mower have been moved to Sarasota and his building has no roof or windows. I am sure he will reopen, but I have no other information on him.

zturncutter
08-29-2004, 06:16 PM
Thankyou for the reply. I have been by his place three or four times and he hasn't put up any info and nothing at his telephone either. He has been the best dealer I have ever had to depend on, VERY honest. I am based over on Kings Highway in Desoto County, I still cannot believe the damage. Thanks again.

Ric
08-29-2004, 06:28 PM
Zturn

Call me @ 629 ANTS or 639 ANTS Maybe my Mechanic can fix any problem you have. He works out of my shop full time. Yes we do work for others, but are not looking for any more work. We mostly take care of our own stuff and a few guys we network with. If I can help you please feel free to call. BTW we get $30.00 an hour for mechanic work which is cheap but good. No this is not a mower shop it is my in house mechanic

Precision
08-29-2004, 09:59 PM
Ric,

Glad to see you are back on and able to spend time here.