PDA

View Full Version : My humble beginings

superdave
08-29-2004, 10:43 PM
Not a very good shot but all I could muster with the sun. The shop is not finished but it's close. I REALLY need racks on my trailer. I hate having to pull everything off all the time to get my Grasshopper off.

Expert Lawns
08-30-2004, 11:12 AM
cant' you put eveything in the bed of your truck?

C&S Services
08-30-2004, 12:20 PM
I have Grid Iron Racks for my gear, the set I ordered will hold 2 trimmers 1 b/p blower and 1 chansaw. I also modified it to hold 3 wooden handle tools ( rake, push broom, and garden rake). Ther is a photo of it in this forum under "C&S Services" check it out. Make sure to post the interior of the shop when done would like to see it. I myself have to use storage rental to hold my set up.

Team Gopher
08-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Hi superdave,

Your truck looks fantastic.

CamLand
08-30-2004, 03:43 PM
Idea,put the hand equipment in the truck.Put the pushmower to the front of trailer (use strap to tie down) and your Grasshopper will be free to be moved on and off...

EastProLawn
08-30-2004, 05:13 PM
Nice looking shop, well from the outside at least...:D

superdave
08-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Thanks Guys,
Probably could put most of it in the back of my truck other than the Grasshopper and have done that once or twice. That's actually the back of the shop I'll try to get a pic of the front when I get a chance. I've got it set up so I can just pull straight thru, unhook the trailer and leave everything on it that's why I'd like to set it up to leave it all on the trailer.