PDA

View Full Version : One man companies in MA

Four C. Landscaping
08-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Hello to all the one man companies in MA.I would like to know how you are making it on health insurance and how you are dealing with grass disposal when the town charges you.I will be going full time in the spring of 2006 and am now starting my winter services this year for the first time.I was given a quote of 650.00 a month for a family health plan including dental.Any input is appreciated.Good luck to all.

Rich's Lawn Care
08-30-2004, 06:47 PM
where did you get a price of 650.00 for a family plan? I have a family plan and i pay 800.00 a month. Are you dumping at the westboro dump? I will send you a pm about a place to dump.

Four C. Landscaping
09-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Hi Rich.
I contacted many"inexpensive "company's and the National association for the self employed hooked me up with
Steve Kriger.He saw my current Ins. and was able to give me an estimate of $650. a month.He was very helpful and I will be looking him up when I am ready.You can contact him at

www.naseweb.com/stevenkriger.htm

Yes I do goto the westborough dump and they take anything organic from residents.which I am.so I have not had a problem.However when I go full time in 2006 I may not be so lucky.I am hopeing to have 30 lawns my first year minimum and this will be almost three times the clippings I now get rid of at the westborough dump.

Boycea
09-01-2004, 10:59 PM
Four C, send me a pm and i will help you out as much as possible, i live in westborough and dump for free in westborough and im sure its no problem getting you in their as well

Adam

Boycea
09-01-2004, 11:00 PM
Four C, i also know a good place to get insurance, just send me a pm if interested

Adam

Four C. Landscaping
09-09-2004, 07:15 PM
where did you get a price of 650.00 for a family plan? I have a family plan and i pay 800.00 a month. Are you dumping at the westboro dump? I will send you a pm about a place to dump.
Hi Rich.There is a sign outside of the Westborough dump(on the telephone pole) with a number on it (800-346-9683) it is Mega Health and they quoted me for a family of 4 with dental from $500.00 to $600.00 a month pending when I was to sign up.