PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Loader Exhaust Hose

HOLLYWOOD6973
08-30-2004, 11:37 PM
I have a 16hp Billy goat loader on my dump truck. I have the side of my dump really high for leaf season, so what I want to do is get a trac-vac exhaust hose set up so it can reach to the top of the truck. I looked on there web site but there no parts page.
Can any help or any Idea's

thanks

KenH
08-31-2004, 08:49 AM
There was a website kicking around which just sold those type of hoses. Do a search here and it might come up. I cant remember what it was called though.

Liberty Lawncare
08-31-2004, 08:52 AM
I use heavy duty plastic pipe. The kind I use is 8 in drain or sewage pipe. It is about $80 for 10 ft. The pipe should last for many years.

Liberty Lawncare
08-31-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by KenH
There was a website kicking around which just sold those type of hoses. Do a search here and it might come up. I cant remember what it was called though.
I got a flexable hose last year from I hose .com. I think I got the T-7. The hose I got is crap. It has many splits and holes:mad: . I would not get the T-7 but try ihose.com. for intake hose.

Tvov
08-31-2004, 09:02 AM
Check to see if you can order extensions or whatever you need from Billy Goat. You can jury-rig and finagle all you want (and boy do I know about that), but sometimes it is worth it to spend the money on factory parts.

Ask other landscapers, or especially construction/excavation companies, about where to get pipes.

Runner
08-31-2004, 12:38 PM
Some people have used stove pipe, as well.

FrankenScagMachines
08-31-2004, 02:40 PM
i think this is the site Liberty meant. http://ihozs.com/