PDA

View Full Version : ever have this happen?

snowmizer
08-31-2004, 09:09 PM
customer signs contract with me in the spring full service mulch,shrub trimming the works. 35 per cut everything is good but the customer keeps mowing 2/3 of his yard every week. I ask him if everything is ok he says he is very happy and wants to sign a contract for next year allready! he's retired and says he gets bored so he mows! im not complaining but seems a little strange. maybe i should see if wants a job!

Papa Wheelie
08-31-2004, 09:12 PM
i have one that works out of town and when he is home (about once a month) he likes to mow his back yard and for me to do every thing else.

jim dailey
08-31-2004, 09:13 PM
Seeing if he wants a part-time job might not be a bad idea.Let him have "retirees hours", works when he wants to, more or less. BUT, do you know if he is a good worker. Maybe his other half might not go for it. Ask him for the halibut.

snowmizer
08-31-2004, 09:20 PM
i think he would work ok i would just be concerned with tatoos on top of his head. he is in his fiftys but has a third eye tatoo on top of his head and 1 fly !!! no i have not asked about them but i do try to see what else he has up there! I could just see him walking up to a homeowner!

jim dailey
08-31-2004, 09:42 PM
ooohhh bbboooyyy!!! Make it's better if he was left at home. Strange body art seems to be an indication with some people.