PDA

View Full Version : Lost Qustomer?

clc2003
09-01-2004, 04:00 AM
I have this new customer this year who is thinking of moving, so he took off to check out his possible destination. Problem is. is that I've noticed that for about the last 2-3 weeks, it looks like somebody else has been mowing it. We had a bad storm about a month ago and lost a bunch of trees etc.. I noticed one of my competitors cleaning his yard and checking me out while I mowed the neighbors place. Makes me wonder if it is them who is mowing it. The owner and I have agreement to continue service and to mail bill to his residence because he has someone mailing him his bills. He mailed me one payment so far but I don't know what to think. I am planning on continuing service until I hear from him. I am definitely going to bill him for services to date. Any suggestions will be a great help.

Ray & Karen
09-01-2004, 07:14 AM
I wouldn't do anything else for him unless I spoke to him first. The other LCO would not have been on his property working unless asked....would you?

Mikes Lawn Landscape
09-01-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by clc2003
I am definitely going to bill him for services to date. Any suggestions will be a great help.

Don't do it. Talk to the guy first and see whats going on.

Hi Mr Smith I have noticed your lawn looks like its getting mowed by someone else please call me and let me know how I should proceed. We won't continue service until we hear from you. Thanks hope your trip is a successful one.