PDA

View Full Version : 13hp little wonder

snowmizer
09-01-2004, 09:45 AM
my lesco dealer has a little wonder for sale @$1100.00 last years model, honda engine. should i jump at this price seems pretty good to me.

mkwl
09-01-2004, 10:48 AM
That sounds like a good deal to me. I got my 10 HP Little Wonder blower last year for $949. My Little Wonder is a great machine !!!!

snowmizer
09-01-2004, 01:07 PM
mkwl, yea i thought it was, just picked it up about an hour ago. does yours have the adjustable deflector chute up on the bars?

Runner
09-02-2004, 12:58 AM
Little Wonder has that now? Wow! That was a big selling point for the BG's, even though the LW was still a better performing machine.

Barkleymut
09-02-2004, 01:31 AM
Get it. I have a 9HP on one that is about 6 years old. Still blows like a trailer park girl.

snowmizer
09-02-2004, 08:50 AM
runner,
mine does not but i thought the newer ones do,could have mistaken with the BG though. this blower will flip a car over i love it bring on the leaves!!

KathysLGC
09-02-2004, 10:55 AM
I don't think the LW has that. You'll love the 13hp. It's a beast of a blower. Never had a trailer park girl so i can't compare it to one but i can say that your spring clean will be a lot easier next year.....

mkwl
09-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by snowmizer
mkwl, yea i thought it was, just picked it up about an hour ago. does yours have the adjustable deflector chute up on the bars?

Mine is last years model, it has a deflector in the middle of the discharge. It is a fantastic machine!!!!!!!

GreenMonster
09-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by mkwl
Mine is last years model, it has a deflector in the middle of the discharge. It is a fantastic machine!!!!!!!

My Little Wonder, 10 hp definitely gives the best cpm and velocity of all the blowers! My Little Wonder is far superior to all other brands! I love my Little Wonder!!!

:D

mkwl
09-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
My Little Wonder, 10 hp definitely gives the best cpm and velocity of all the blowers! My Little Wonder is far superior to all other brands! I love my Little Wonder!!!

:D

I totally agree!!!!!!

Itsgottobegreen
09-02-2004, 05:44 PM
I love my 10 horse power little wonder. If it ever got stolen, I would shoot the guy that stole it. It has more power for the buck than any other machine.

Fareway Lawncare
09-02-2004, 08:26 PM
Two Biggest Selling Points on the Billy Goats and the Reason I Switched...Lighter Weight....easier to push hills & small props & turf....Operator Controlled Discharge...Don't Underestimate this Feature...It is Sweet....Still use a LW on an apartment complex Parking Lot...the BG's work Best on my Res....

Do they have Operator Controlled Discharge on the LW's Now ?!?!?

GreenMonster
09-02-2004, 09:34 PM
I have the 10 hp Little Wonder, which was a nice addition for spring clean-up this year.

But, you know what my ***** is?

Why the hell is the front swivel wheel a friggin option? Why can't hey just put the swivel wheel on it at the factory, and charge another $25?

I'm so sick of everything being an option. You spend $1250 for freakin leaf collection on your ZTR, and then find out from the dealer "well, yeah you have leaf blow out because you didn't order the anti-blow-out baffle."

Nice. 10k$ for this POS ZTR and it spits out more leaves than it sucks up.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry. just venting. I feel better now.:D

Fareway Lawncare
09-02-2004, 09:55 PM
The Swivel is an Option because it decreases Hillside ability & does not add much if any ease of operation...unless you have the Monster 13hp....

snowmizer
09-02-2004, 10:03 PM
yea i have one property thats very hilly(2 acres,lots of trees) figure i should get a good work out pushing that 13hp

doublesharp
09-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Little Wonder sounds good but I'd kinda like to demo the trailer park girl.