PDA

View Full Version : Interior or Exterior

Mycannon
09-01-2004, 08:54 PM
This next season I will be offering pest control and fertilizing but how many of you guys spray inside the house for pest and what do you charge for sq ft. Also, do yall do 1yr contracts on your services. any help would be greatly appeciated thanks.

Ric
09-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Mycannon
This next season I will be offering pest control and fertilizing but how many of you guys spray inside the house for pest and what do you charge for sq ft. Also, do yall do 1yr contracts on your services. any help would be greatly appeciated thanks.

MYCANNON

I do inside pest control but only for my full service customers. In my state it requires and seperate license and Certificate. Better check your state regs.

Mycannon
09-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Ok thanks for that very important info

Green Dreams
09-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Interiors a pain in the arse and too time consuming for me. I like the see bug, spray bug exterior work.

Mycannon
09-01-2004, 10:23 PM
whats the pain getting it schedule while someone home

Ric
09-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Mycannon
whats the pain getting it schedule while someone home

Yep that is the problem because each one will take a different amount of time. you have to set appointments and end up with time to kill or late for the next one. Then there are the Ghost insects that are always there at the same persons house. No one ever sees them except the wife and she has them crawling in her bed every night. Now Inside has a high margin to chemical cost of about 3% but that does mean you make money. Resturants are the worst, they always have bugs no matter what you do and of course you can only use certain products. Trust me it is not the best end of the bug business to be in. However some like it and do well. But, It is not my cup of tea.

Mycannon
09-01-2004, 11:55 PM
what about external whats the going rate

ArizPestWeed
09-02-2004, 12:47 AM
dont do inside
scheduling nightmare
Its old school stuff any way