PDA

View Full Version : Bagger

sglawn
09-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey,
I have a snapper 48" hydro floating deck, 2004 model. I am wanting a bagging system for. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on brand or which one works the best. I appreciate any replies.
Thanks, Zach

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
09-03-2004, 12:03 AM
accelerator makes awesome baggers for just about any mower. They are all alluminum but kinda expensive. Well worth the money in my opinion.

sglawn
09-03-2004, 08:48 AM
so MJL, you prefer a hard bagger to the soft flexible kind? i thought they would probably be easier to empty (the aluminum ones that is).

mkwl
09-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Get a Grass Gobbler catcher!!!!!! I have one for my Bob-Cat and it really works great!!!! It is built very well and the grass packs in it very well!!!!!

Itsgottobegreen
09-03-2004, 10:45 AM
I am with MKWL on this. There is one word when it comes to baggers. Grass Gobbler. (just look at how many I own)

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
09-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Yes, I like the solid metal ones. They are so easy to empty, they never rust (cause accelerator makes them out of aluminum), and you never get holes in the bag. The fabric ones wear out so fast. Plus if your worried about the dust getting past the aluminum sides accelerator gives you a dust cover to put over it. The only downsides are they are about $350 give or take. If you run into something they do not give much and you will bend them up. Lastly they can be a little heavier. But in my opinion they are worth every penny.