PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling the Canadian President tomorrow...COME GET YOUR GEESE

Albemarle Lawn
09-02-2004, 10:40 PM
I am so sick of the Canada Geese aka "Canadian Poop Machine."

Tomorrow I am going to call the Canadian Parliament or whatever top government official and tell them to come get the Geese.

My brand new 2004 c5500 crew cab beauty got blasted with goose turds today.

HEY CANADA, COME GET YOUR FUGGIN GEESE WE DON'T WANT THEM!!!!:angry:

valley boy
09-02-2004, 10:59 PM
Good luck trying to get a hold of anyone in Ottawa .
( Capital of Canada)
Buy a Shot Gun I wont mind a few less Canuck Geese.

BCSteel
09-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Ha Ha! Free trade baby! You can have our geese, we get all your pollution.

mdgardener
10-31-2004, 02:17 PM
What have you guys heard about trained dogs used to chase geese?

Planter
10-31-2004, 02:49 PM

Tomorrow I am going to call the Canadian Parliament or whatever top government official and tell them to come get the Geese.

You might have a little better luck calling the prime minister rather than the president.

lawnman_scott
10-31-2004, 02:52 PM
You might have a little better luck calling the prime minister rather than the president.
Yes, his name is Paul Martin.

rodfather
10-31-2004, 05:06 PM
Ha Ha! Free trade baby! You can have our geese, we get all your pollution.

Pollution?

How do you in British Columbia get our pollution with predominately west to east trade winds? Perhaps my geography is a little old and in no way am I some kind of meterological expert, but BC is to the north...correct?

Explain this if you would be so kind.

Turf Medic
10-31-2004, 06:10 PM
I

I am more concerned that GW will think it is a version of WMD and decide to attack before the election :D

alpine692003
10-31-2004, 09:57 PM
Vancouver, BC, CANADA

over the states ANYDAY!
:waving: :waving:

bjslawnservice
10-31-2004, 10:25 PM
We told them to TAKE OFF EH! lol :cool2:

Greenstar Services
10-31-2004, 11:46 PM
So thats where they went... :rolleyes:

Bray
11-01-2004, 05:46 AM
Canada is so messed up right now even the geese are fleeing? Just kidding. I read a post awhile back about them banning blowers in a city there. What ever happened with that?

MOW ED
11-01-2004, 06:30 AM
Many of them get tired and are looking for a cheese dinner when they get to Green Bay. We have a few ponds around that the geese just love. My wife works playground duty at the school and they have to actually close some areas of the playground because you cant take a step without greasing your soles with goose turd.

Ric
11-01-2004, 07:01 AM

Albamarie

Cancuck Geese are only one kind of Cancuck Snow Birds that plague Florida each winter. The larger Cancuck snow birds build tin can nests that leaves a even bigger mess after the storms blow them over. This variety of Cancuck snow birds are famous for coming south with a clean shirt and a $ 5.00 bill. They tend to chance neither.

anteater6788
11-01-2004, 09:38 AM
We have had a problem with geese for a few years now, not so much with their waste but with 200-300 living on one of our ponds they are doing alot of damage to our crops. We have one field that we had to seed down to alfalfa because they would eat soybeans off as soon as they come up. I would guess that we easily loose $10,000 a year due to wildlife damage while the state makes alot of money off hunting licenses :angry:

grassrootsinab
11-01-2004, 10:43 AM
We'll take all the geese back if the president will FINALLY open the border to some Beef imports. I think its a BIG scam....protectionist beef farmers inthe states worried about ONE cow TWO years ago!!! Come on, guys up here are dying and losing the farms. We'll gladly take a few geese for you guys opening the border to our beef again.

Sorry for the rant!!

kris
12-31-2004, 01:44 AM

Come get your fuggin DRAFT DOGGERS..we don't want them!

Stephen M.
12-31-2004, 02:57 AM

Get some balls and kick them out so they can face prosecution down here; or are they the left overs from Jimmy Carter's amnesty program? They are probably grandfathered into your tough immigration laws that prohibit Americans from taking bonified work away from Canadians. ;)

Ric
12-31-2004, 08:28 AM

Kris

It took you TWO months to think of a come back????

BobwithECLC
12-31-2004, 09:28 AM
GREAT NEWS!!! Just as you wished President Bush just lifted the ban on Canadian Beef (not sure about the bacon LOL) so come get all your fuggin geese.

ealbertson
12-31-2004, 06:37 PM
My dad put an electric fence around my grandmothers property in Long Island NY to keep the geese away. Well one of them got stuck under it somehow and died. Dad quietly took the fence down so no one would get upset. You are right those things make a major mess...

DKinWA
12-31-2004, 07:10 PM
The goose problem is the same around here, but we can't blame the canadians or the geese. In urban areas, we create perfect habitat with lots of food, mild climate and no hunting. The geese just eat, poo and reproduce as nature intended them. Now that I think about it, they're no different than some of the folks that live around here :dizzy: Oh well, maybe I should start hunting geese again.

Tony1045
12-31-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey, some of us down here like Geese or should I say the HUNTING geese. Nothing better then shooting some Canada Honkers!! In fact, doing some goose hunting in the morning. Happy New Year to ALL!!! :drinkup:

alpine692003
12-31-2004, 07:57 PM
Bee weary weary careyfell, i am huntin yankee's..

Stephen M.
12-31-2004, 09:37 PM

We Washingtonians like Canuks, so go hunting elsewhere :waving:

Scag48
12-31-2004, 09:53 PM
Some friends of mine had geese problems on their large lawn by the lake. I mow this lawn, and they asked me to take care of the geese by any means possible. My choice method was a 12 guage shotgun with 3 1/2" magnum shells. Needless to say, killing one goose will keep the whole flock of them away from there for quite some time. Yes, I did have a license if any of you were wondering.

Ric
01-01-2005, 10:15 AM

Alpine

Let me start the New Year Right with my first Slam of the year going to the Canucks.

Now as cheap as you guys are (at least here in Florida) how can you afford bullets to hunt Yankees.

Now for the sake of International Relations I would Like to inform the Canadian Citizens of a word that is not in their vocabulary. Any Canadian Citizen who travels outside Your Country should learn this word and the real meaning of it.

T.I.P.E.-----(To Insure Proper Service)

Now the rest of the world knows this word. Why is it that the Canadian People Don't. It has long been recognized that Canucks come to Florida each year with a brand new $ 5.00 bill and a Clean Shirt. However they do not chance either.

alpine692003
01-01-2005, 01:19 PM
LOL ...

Why is it when you travel the world, people are ashamed to claim they are from the US? is it because they fear death and retaliation????

They claim to be Canadian and carry CDN flags and products when they travel ...

kris
01-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Canucks come to Florida each year with a brand new $ 5.00 bill and a Clean Shirt. However they do not chance either.

Rickie .... please come up with a new line for 2005. That one is getting really old. :sleeping:

Ric
01-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Rickie .... please come up with a new line for 2005. That one is getting really old. :sleeping:

Kris

Does the Truth Hurt? You really don't have an Idea of much Canadian snow bird are hated in Florida. The younger ones come to Florida in the winter and work for nothing because they can not work in the winter in Canada. The older ones live in old mobil homes that are eye sores and Gripe about the price of everything. They will write Check on their Canadian Bank and purposely made it in Canadian funds.

Now should you ever get the financial means to travel to the USA. Be sure to add 15% minim T.I.P.E to your service bill. For God's Sake don't tell them you are Canadian.

chimmygew
01-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Can't we all just get along? I mean, why can't we all be friends?!?

WoodBrothersLC
01-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Well, the other day we blasted about 8 of them suckers. Headin out again this Saturday to do a number on a few more.

Tony1045
01-03-2005, 07:34 AM
Get Down, Cover-up.....Take'm. My favorite words. Nothing beats some waterfowl carnage!!!