PDA

View Full Version : Any southern guys scheduling next week around the hurricane

HacMan91
09-03-2004, 08:02 PM
I dont know what to expect. Im not cutting labor day. I expect the whole week will be a wash out. Im going to put my truck and trailer in the front yard. I live in the woods and dont want any trees to fall where I usually park my equip. I hope the storm will down grade to a tropical storm. Opal did alot of damage in this area in '95.

jaybird
09-03-2004, 10:25 PM
we are caught up for the moment, we parked our equipment in a field full of real young pines.its about 300 acres no big trees.i hope it makes sence.

grass_cuttin_fool
09-03-2004, 10:28 PM
I started cutting Monday accoounts this evening, gonna be cuttin sat and sun. Here we are suppose to get rain late sun night through wed

sniggly
09-03-2004, 10:32 PM
This storm is really screwing my service schedule up big time. Friday the news services were stating we would see the storm by 2pm Saturday.....so I took Friday to prep my property and equipment. NOW....FRANCES......has slowed to a crawl.......and can't MAKE UP HER MINNNNDDDDDDD.....where she wants to get out of the water.

HMMMMMPHHHHHH

Here in Jacksonville I can't just up and go across town and start working for fear of sudden un-announced bridge closures.

:-(

all ferris
09-03-2004, 10:37 PM
I feel for you guys. I can only imagine and then some.