PDA

View Full Version : To all the LCO's in FLA

MMLawn
09-04-2004, 12:29 PM
All you guys and gals hold on as the hurricane approaches and our prayers will be with you all and the also to the rest of us on the South East Coast.

SCAG POWER
09-04-2004, 01:07 PM
What storm, o you mean all the rain that is on its way to Florida. The only thing i am worried about is getting fuel for the mowers , they say that it may be some where around 2 weeks may be before the gas trucks start too run once again.

At this time all we are getting in Apopka Florida is rain, glad i put fert down the other day LOL. Well back too watching it rain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:sleeping: :sleeping: :drinkup: payup payup

Tony Clifton
09-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Well its good to see positive attitudes but I hope you are taking the storm a little more seriously than it appears. By the way, Dora Landscaping is in Apopka correct?

Fantasy Lawns
09-04-2004, 01:35 PM
I got 200 gallon's ... she's moving just sooo slow

DennisF
09-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Looks like Frances is stalling. The biggest problem that will come from the Hurricane is rain. Some places could get 20 inches. That much water in the ground will cause a lot of downed trees if the winds are high. With the ground saturated mowing will be tough as well. There should be plenty of $ to made over the next week doing all the clean-up work. Good luck to all my fellow Sunshine State LCO's.

Precision
09-04-2004, 10:08 PM
Luck some of us need. You know what I mean, Steve.

Bigger question than the rain for me is will my oaks be around my house, on my house or in my house.

Second question, the equipment that I left behind, will it be usable, or looted.

Lastly will I be able to get home to make money in the clean -up to help recoup my losses.

Oh yeah and where can I get a tent?