PDA

View Full Version : logo help

A.J.'s Lawn Service
09-04-2004, 07:56 PM
How do you guys find or decide on what logo you are going use.
And could you post some examples.

The C Man
09-04-2004, 09:56 PM
A friend of mine is pretty good at that kind of stuff and came up with something for me. It's 95% done but still needs some refining. I've also considered going to a local high school and seeing if an art teacher would consider making it a project for the students to work on. Also considering going to a local community college and talking to some graphic arts majors.

A.J.'s Lawn Service
09-04-2004, 10:02 PM
thanks for that info. but i don't think im gonna go to that extent but i also need help on a name i want it to be
A.J.'s _______________
i was thinking lawn and landscaping or Groundskeeping services what do you guys think

Team Gopher
09-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Hi A.J.,

Here is a link with many green industry logo (http://www.gophergraphics.com/index.cgi?page=artists) designs that might help you come up with some ideas.

tonygreek
09-07-2004, 11:26 AM
AJ, if you can budget 300 or so for the design, there are a couple of online shops that we've used in the past. logoworks.com and logofactory.com are the two big ones that I've used.

The process involves giving you giving them insight and any parameters and then they come up with 4 or more initial designs, you pick the direction you want to go from those and then they refine lead choice to your liking. When completed, they'll provide you with a cd that has all of the various file types you'll need for any professional print or web-based publishing.

Tony
Dayton, Ohio

LB Landscaping
09-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Check out Gopher's site, they will set you up with a sweet logo.

Tim Canavan
09-10-2004, 02:01 AM
i made up my own. Just be original.