PDA

View Full Version : How much for a 60in Exmark Turf Tracer?

CharlieBingo
09-04-2004, 08:18 PM
I'm in the market for a 60 in Turf Tracer anyone know what they list for or what a good deal would be? I know what the 48's and 52's run but not the 60's! Thanks in advance.

John Gamba
09-05-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by CharlieBingo
I'm in the market for a 60 in Turf Tracer anyone know what they list for or what a good deal would be? I know what the 48's and 52's run but not the 60's! Thanks in advance.

6,ooo

TimberlandGrounds
09-05-2004, 09:50 AM
I have a 60 inch turf tracer that I am probably going to sell. It is new this year, I have about 250 hours on it. If your interested, let me know. Includes striping kit and pro one sulky.

John Gamba
09-05-2004, 01:54 PM
I have a 60 inch turf tracer that I am probably going to sell. It is new this year, I have about 250 hours on it. If your interested, let me know. Includes striping kit and pro one sulky.

Me to 100 hours ,pro-slide and striping roller.

Runner
09-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Ther you go. You can't beat that. That's not to mention that this is the Premo, cream of the crop machine when it comes to wb's. John, why are you selling yours?

RedWingsDet
09-06-2004, 10:51 AM
You could even find a good used one as long as they took care of it, and get a decent price on that and save yourself some dollars.

but idk if you want to buy used equipment. after this year, im never buying used equipment again! unless its a really good deal. at the end of this year im planing on selling the dixie, i sold the 36 saturday. im planing on selling both trailers too so next year i can get a enclosed tandem axel trailer and probably an exmark Z. i will however keep the weed whips and edgers i have and my 48. that 48 stripes the best out of all my machines, i love the 48, its amazing at even older machines stripe good.

but just remeber, as long as you know why there selling it and not BSing you so your buying their problems.