NC Scaper
09-06-2004, 07:18 AM
Before.......

NC Scaper
09-06-2004, 07:19 AM
After.......

greenedge
09-06-2004, 05:20 PM
I really enjoy fixing a customers flowerbed-bushes, driving away knowing how much the neighbors will notice it! It's actually rewarding to me!

gml9
09-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Now if you could only figure out that camara.....so we could see!

NC Scaper
09-07-2004, 12:44 PM
It not that blurry that u cant get the friggin point!!! Your the only one to complain thus far!!!

gml9
09-07-2004, 03:05 PM
I'd look again but I'm not over the first headache.lol

NC Scaper
09-07-2004, 03:11 PM
ok just cry about it then :cry:

greenedge
09-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Hey! My camera is doing pretty good considering the lens won't retract and the inside has dried up beer in it. Sorry, I'm gonna get a new one or fix this one. I bought it my last week of working at Gateway when I decided to quit there and start doing lawncare. I'll fix it!

drsogr
09-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Hey! My camera is doing pretty good considering the lens won't retract and the inside has dried up beer in it. Sorry, I'm gonna get a new one or fix this one. I bought it my last week of working at Gateway when I decided to quit there and start doing lawncare. I'll fix it!

Wow, thats impressive, worked at gateway, yet can't work a digital camera? I hate it when I get dried beer in my camera, I got beer all in my camera after quiting my job at Office Max to become a Landscaper. I always make my business decisions after quitting a prestigous job and drinking a few beers! Anyway I thought of saying something initially, but I figured I would pass, I imagined there were plenty of other folks that were ready and willing to dog on the picture quality or quality of the work. They were just too nice.

NC Scaper
09-08-2004, 12:53 AM
well there was not much to work with in the first place, but why would i impress ya ll instead of my customer. She was happy cause she also new I didn't have to much to work with. But anyhow I could care less, u are way out wherever the hell u are and I am here so buzz off. If I really wanted my photography rate I would have joined a forum made for that maybe that is where u belong!!! :p

drsogr
09-08-2004, 07:08 PM
LOL, when I am showing off my work, I try to provide the best pictures, sketches whatever. I am glad you are secure in your own work, but when trying to show off your work, I would take the extra time to give us the best pictures, so we can actually see what is going on.

NC Scaper
09-08-2004, 07:51 PM
LOL, when I am showing off my work, I try to provide the best pictures, sketches whatever. I am glad you are secure in your own work, but when trying to show off your work, I would take the extra time to give us the best pictures, so we can actually see what is going on.

Well I am in no way trying to show off to know one, don't have to and never will. As for that pics maybe you should read the thread 32 stitches later. Wasn't very easy trying to take a pic when u feel like I did, most would understand. Been in business 5 years now so I must be doing something right, I am not doing this to please you are anyone else in the green Industry. To me it is customer satisfaction that counts. I see you have been is this industry 1 year now and i want to wish you the best of luck with it all.

greenedge
09-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Thanks a lot !

drsogr
09-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Well I am in no way trying to show off to know one, don't have to and never will. As for that pics maybe you should read the thread 32 stitches later. Wasn't very easy trying to take a pic when u feel like I did, most would understand. Been in business 5 years now so I must be doing something right, I am not doing this to please you are anyone else in the green Industry. To me it is customer satisfaction that counts. I see you have been is this industry 1 year now and i want to wish you the best of luck with it all.

Geesh, If you weren't trying to show your work off, why would you post your pictures on a public forum? I don't put a picture of all of my work on here. In fact very little. If you are proud of your work, that great, show it off, but not everyone is going to like it. Take the opinions with stride and move on.BTW putting 5 years on your profile doesn't mean you have worked in the industry for 5 years or have 5 years of experience. I could put 5 years on my profile, and it would be just the same? Heck I started mowing peoples yards when I was 10, does that mean I have 14 years of experience? I put that I have 1 year of experience, because I feel that I have 1 year of experience. If you are putting up work like that, with 5 years of experience, you might want to think of a different career.

NC Scaper
09-08-2004, 11:04 PM
what is wrong with it. 5 years is not my experience thats just how long I have been a legal business.The years of not being maintained, the plants growing into each other made a lot of blank spots and here is nothing to be done about that. Great you have mowed yards since you were 10 well my business is not built around that but I am sticking to it till one of my contracts expires. So i guess all the other pics that I put up of the seeded lawn sucked too. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=82649

CJ GreenScapes
09-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Keep up the good work NC Scaper. I'll agree that a clearer pic would help, but I can still see the dramatic difference in the before/after.

I do not agree with putting someone down because of something so silly as the quality of a picture. Its the quality of the WORK that counts.

NC Scaper
09-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Keep up the good work NC Scaper. I'll agree that a clearer pic would help, but I can still see the dramatic difference in the before/after.I do not agree with putting someone down because of something so silly as the quality of a picture. Its the quality of the WORK that counts.

Yea I agree to that a clearer pic would have helped, but thanks for seeing the point as everyone else has. :blob3:

drsogr
09-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Ok, this is it. I am done with this. I am tired of bickering. All I was trying to say was that it could have been a better picture. I do not make a habit of dogging on people work, or their picture quality for that matter. I was just trying to make a point that it is easier to see the difference in the before and after with pictures. Every picture you have put up looks great, except for that one. That was all I was trying to get at, I don't sit on here and dog on people for the fun of it. I was just offering some contstructive criticism, and then it just blossomed from there. I did take a look at the picture of the grass, and it looks great. I am not however familiar with that seed mix, since I am not from your area. Great picture quality! I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. I am doing a sod job this weeked, I will post pictures on the commercial landscapers forum this weekend.

bumpfus2000
10-21-2004, 08:30 PM
what did you do to the lawn it looked better in the before pic.
hope it doesnt look like that now.

NC Scaper
10-22-2004, 04:20 PM

I did not touch the damn grass!!! Maybe you can ask the guys that mow that yard!!!

CamLand
10-22-2004, 04:59 PM

Nice way to make a first impression... ;)

NC Scaper
10-22-2004, 05:52 PM
Nice way to make a first impression... ;)

That is excactly what I was thinking.