PDA

View Full Version : Rainy day photos of a few of my trucks

Bunton Guy
09-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Was a nasty day today due to the remnance of the Hurricane so I decided to go down to the storage lot and vacume out a few of the trucks and take a photo or two with my new nifty POS El Cheapo digital camera! Enjoy.

Bunton Guy
09-08-2004, 05:21 PM
This happens to be my work truck...needs a bit of work (had 2 flat tires in the past 6 weeks) and needs some wiring work.

Bunton Guy
09-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Side shot of one of my personal trucks. 2004 F-350 FX4 longbed 4-door 6.0 powerstroke with allllll the goodies!

Bunton Guy
09-08-2004, 05:26 PM
The work truck is a 2001 F-350 that we took off the pickup bed and put on a flat bed...not sure how long I will keep it like that but as of now I have a twin tank chem sprayer in the back so its kinda handy. Its a 7.3 powerstroke diesel .

Eric 1
09-08-2004, 09:18 PM
I like the bed on the 2001, how does it work compared to the regular bed?

Bunton Guy
09-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Well it works great considering how cheap it was. I traded a old clunker truck I had in the storage facility for the bed. The bed started out as a 14 foot landscape ramp bed. I didnt like running the mowers up and down it all day long so we cut the dove tail off and made it into the 10 ft. flat bed that you see now with the cage.
The cage makes it convenient to lock up tools. The only down side is anything locked in the cage gets weathered quickly out in the rain. The bed space is nice it is only 8 inches wider than a normal pickup bed but it also has no wheel wells to contend with.
It's handy for the fact of you don't have to be overly protective of throwing things in from the side worrying if your going to scratch the bed of your truck.

Bunton Guy
09-10-2004, 07:51 PM
I was thinking of having a custom paint job on the front of my truck. Just think of Chameleon $ signs floating down the front of the truck to the back doors in GREEN. Kind of in a flaming pattern put only made up of $ signs that can be seen from one angle and not any other.

Dig-it Landscaping
09-11-2004, 10:27 AM
whats done to the engine in that 04 stroker

Bunton Guy
09-11-2004, 05:42 PM
K&N stage 2 intake,
Edge with 5 step power module box with Attitude monitors,
custom 5" twin stacks,
Swamps F*ME 160 injectors (still testing), tends to want to blow head gaskets
Snows custom Methenol/water injection,
SDHQ's guages with carbon fiber tripod (still trying to drill in the probes for the guages),
And soon to be testing the first one off twin turbo settup.
13.6 qtr. mile (before 37" tires installed)

This winter im sending the tranny off to either TS performance of BD to have it built up to take more HP's. Right now I have the tranny up to its maximum load so I can't even start testing the twin turbo or really running the injectors to their fullest potential without getting a built tranny, new stronger rods & titanium head studs/gaskets.

Lawnworks
09-14-2004, 08:56 PM
How was that 14 ft landscape body on that truck? Was it too long? Twin turbos??? You should have bought a Dodge/Cummins if you wanted to make some power!!

Bunton Guy
09-14-2004, 09:51 PM
The 14 foot bed wasent wide enough couldnt turn the mowers around on the bed.

As far as the truck there is no power issue. The truck has more power than most of us would need :waving: . Its practically insane to put twin turbos on the truck along with the matching of my injectors,meth inj,NOS & Propane injection it would be putting out just shy of 850 rwhp's. But I tend to like to dable with insane projects every now and again! Thanks for the tip but the 6.0 HAULS! :cool2:

Lawnworks
09-14-2004, 10:33 PM
Sorry to bust your bubble but a ford powerstroke will never reach 850rwhp. One of my friends dynos these truck for a living and the most he has ever seen out of a ford is 500hp on 7.3L that diesel innovations owns. 6.0s are not capable of more than 500rwhp. TS performance knows there stuff as far as modules and nitrous goes... but it is there dodge that wins all of the drag races!! 10.96 in the quarter! My dodge put out 710rwhp on a dynojet w/ no nitrous or water injection. 13.6 is a pretty good for a powerstroke though.

Eric 1
09-14-2004, 10:46 PM
K&N stage 2 intake,
Edge with 5 step power module box with Attitude monitors,
custom 5" twin stacks,
Swamps F*ME 160 injectors (still testing), tends to want to blow head gaskets
Snows custom Methenol/water injection,
SDHQ's guages with carbon fiber tripod (still trying to drill in the probes for the guages),
And soon to be testing the first one off twin turbo settup.
13.6 qtr. mile (before 37" tires installed)

This winter im sending the tranny off to either TS performance of BD to have it built up to take more HP's. Right now I have the tranny up to its maximum load so I can't even start testing the twin turbo or really running the injectors to their fullest potential without getting a built tranny, new stronger rods & titanium head studs/gaskets.

Wow :dizzy: you must have lots of payup in that truck. Its cool, but whats the point? ;)

I dont know about 850 rwhp, maybe at the flywheel? I mean I'm no expert, but thats ALOT of power :alien:

ps. yes, i am obsessed with the smilies. But we need more. :waving:

Dig-it Landscaping
09-15-2004, 08:32 AM
i'm with lawnworks gotta love a cummins