PDA

View Full Version : Door hanger

phenomenomm
09-10-2004, 04:14 PM
I was thinking about my door hangers. Then I was thinking about my grandmaw and how I needed to see her this weekend. Then I thought about how I go in and out of her house through the garage and so does she. The only time she opens the front door is to open it in the evening to let the breeze in through the screen. Also maybe if someone comes to the front door which is not that often.

So were would be a good place to put my hangers other than front doors or is there? Just put it on the door and hope the garage is full of crap so they enter through the front door. Taping it to the garage defeats the purpose of the "door hanger".

Thanks for your time and comments

Jon

Team Gopher
09-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Hi phenomenomm,

I would think the front door on average would be the choice place for it. Here is a free door hanger design. (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=942)

SCAG POWER
09-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Most of the people in my neighborhood enter their house through the, well you guessed it that big door in the back ie. the garage. So when i do door hangers i take some tape and just tape it to the door, if there is a handle i will put it on the handle. :pumpkin: :pumpkin: payup payup

Lawn-N-Garden Guy
09-10-2004, 10:33 PM
Just look for the heaviest traveled path, Look for a pair of shoes ,Dog dish,Toys,etc. Seeing things like this tells you there is definitely activity going on there, If that fails hang it on their garage door handle.

phenomenomm
09-11-2004, 07:55 AM
thanks for the replies. I guess I bring tape with me and look for the most traveled paths.

MowforMoney
09-11-2004, 05:09 PM
I really appriaciate the templates for the flyers. I was wondering on how i write on them. I seem to download them but then I can not write on it. I was wondering how You do it. Please try to explain in normal language. I am not very good with the computer lol. So it is probably all me not my computer.

theweedman
09-11-2004, 05:35 PM
if you have a program like adobe photoshop, you can add text, and edit it to fit your needs. its not very hard to do once you get the hang of it, its just a matter of getting used to how the software works. or, you can always use the Paint program that comes standard with your windows operating system., its just not as good. but it will do the job.

I really appriaciate the templates for the flyers. I was wondering on how i write on them. I seem to download them but then I can not write on it. I was wondering how You do it. Please try to explain in normal language. I am not very good with the computer lol. So it is probably all me not my computer.

theweedman
09-11-2004, 05:49 PM
when is the best time to put out flyers? i only got weekends free, to me its always hard on sundays because they either run you off if they are home, or talk to you about this and that never intending to hire you. it'd be worth it if you pick up a customer each time, but gets frustrating at times. i haven't passed out many flyers yet, its my first season (just kinda getting my feet wet now) only part time, and i work 60 hrs a week at my day job alone. i wish i had time during the week to go thru and pass out alot of flyers. i just can't even do it now, i'm thinking of paying somebody to pass out flyers every now and then for me. whats another way to get the word out? i got some magnetic signs i use when i'm working, i've got a few calls that way.

kemmer
09-27-2004, 09:34 PM
hey Team Gopher, can i get that pic of the house? by its self?
Snowyleaflandscaping@yahoo.com

Groundcover Solutions
09-28-2004, 01:36 AM
If it were my house I would not want anyone going into my garage uninvited. Most of the time when you are pulling up to your house you are going to see the hanger on your door. Atleast I notice them, when I am pulling up in my driveway. I would say unless it is obviouse that they are not using there front door put them on the front door. Just my 2 cents.