PDA

View Full Version : Fall Clean-ups

fairwayCuts
09-12-2004, 01:01 AM
I had a lady ask me earlier in the season if I do fall and spring clean-ups, obviously I told her yes, but I guess I'm not real sure what that entails this being my first season. I'm guessing making sure all leaves are picked up, one final edge job along drives and sidewalks, raking out sticks and such out of garden beds, am I missing anything? Also when do you normally start doing fall clean ups in Ohio, and whats a decent going rate? ;)

lawncare3
09-12-2004, 02:43 AM
Aeration,a and winterizer fert. Estimate what it will take you and charge by the job. try and get aroundf $30-$50 an hour

Mico Landscaping design
09-12-2004, 10:00 AM
its basica common sense.. get all of the leaves off the yard and out of the bed's and gutter.... try to get 35-50 an hour thats wut we get for that stuff good luck!! :help:

fairwayCuts
09-13-2004, 01:54 AM
Thanks :waving: It's kinda what I figured, but I won't be able to airate or fertalize, maby next year.

Premo Services
09-13-2004, 04:29 AM
Thanks :waving: It's kinda what I figured, but I won't be able to airate or fertalize, maby next year.

Why not do the core aerations?
If you do not have a core aerator, they can be rented at places by the day. Try and get as many set up as you can get, and rent machine for the day. Core aeration is good money. I make 100-150, and up an hour to do core aeration jobs. When you add in overseeding the amount gets better. The rental aerator cost me 100.00 a day.