PDA

View Full Version : Response Form

Expert Lawns
09-12-2004, 03:11 AM
I am doing searches on the Microsoft website looking for a template, but I cant' seem to find what I'm looking for. I am sending a letter to my customers and would like to have a portion at the bottom that they can tear off/cut and send back to me. Have any of you used this kind of form? If so, where did you get them? Thanks

(for example: when you get your credit card bill and it says "please tear off the section and return with payment" )

Team Gopher
09-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Hi Expert Lawns,

We have a paper supplier listed in this post (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=2;t=748) that sells blank perforated paper which we use for our invoice templates.

I hope this will help you.

James Cormier
09-13-2004, 04:48 PM
Paper direct should also have forms like that, blank that is, also check out nebs.com, they will make you anything you want and their prices are great.

Expert Lawns
09-13-2004, 05:58 PM
i only need them for a one time deal. i need around 40 of them to send out to customers. i am not using them for billing, i am using them for a survey. the letter i'm writing will ask if they are interested in receiving a quote for snow removal this winter and if they will be needing a fall cleanup. at the bottom of the letter i would like to have a simple "check this box" for snow removal and another one for fall cleanup. seems simple, but i just can't find a layout for it

Expert Lawns
09-13-2004, 10:16 PM
It doesn't have to be perforated, maybe just something that the customer can cut off at the bottom and send back. I've been searching for templates to no avail. If anyone knows of other sites besides Microsoft, please let me know.
Gopher, thanks for the link and idea. You guys are always on top of things.