PDA

View Full Version : Groundskeeper Pro

wakesetter2001
09-12-2004, 04:21 PM
I am looking at buying groundskeeper Pro for my Maintenance side of things. On the Cd they sent me for my trial it says Groundskeeper Pro and Blizzard. My question is do you get Blizzard if you buy Groundskeeper Pro? If you have Groundskeeper Pro do you need blizzard to manage your snow removal or will Groundskeeper do all that is needed? Any info that you may have will be great.

Thanks
Exclusive Landscape Maintenance

Team Gopher
09-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Hi wakesetter2001,

While you are shopping for software, please consider downloading our trial version of Gopher. It works with snow plowing as well.

Click the below image to learn about our Matrix feature that is designed to be used with snowplowing.

http://www.gophersoftware.com/images/matrix_main.jpg (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=2;t=407)

wakesetter2001
09-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks Gopher I am also looking at your software.

mitchellfeline
09-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Hi. No you do not have to purchase both programs if you do both lawn & snow services. You only need to purchase GroundsKeeper Pro. It will provide the flexibility you need for both your winter and summer services. Blizzard Buster's features are already built into GroundsKeeper Pro so there is no need to buy both programs. Good Luck!

LB Landscaping
09-20-2004, 07:52 PM
Give Gopher a good look, I found Grounds Keeper tough to use.

wakesetter2001
09-21-2004, 12:18 PM
I have been noticing that myself, Gopher is much easier. When you buy gopher do you get an instruction book?

promower
09-26-2004, 01:05 AM
I've had GKP for over 2 years and I still dont know how to use everything. It can be tough to learn and then again I dont have a lot of motivation when it comes to learning new software.

kmclawn
09-26-2004, 05:57 PM
I've used Groundskeeper Pro for about three years and find it to be very easy to use. I have had quite a few people say how nice and professional the bills look. The program has a help area that explains how to use the features of the program. It really makes things easier. I tried it and bought it within a few weeks of downloading the trial program. I know there are other programs out there and they all very in price. Buy what you can afford. Good Luck.