PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal?

Logsdonlawncare
09-14-2004, 01:41 PM
Brand new H&H 16' utility trailer for $1500.00, what is the going price for these?

Thanks

Todd

cuttinggreen
09-14-2004, 01:49 PM
I am not sure on the price for this trialer, but I did just purchase a H&H this year and can tell you about the quality. It is the best trailer I have ever owned. Workmanship is great. The dealership in Des Moines is great to work with. The only thing I don't care for is the pain quality on mine. The paint flakes and chips quite easily. If I remeber correctly, you will have a 10 year warranty on the frame and lifetime on the decking. I just drove by the dearler this week and they are getting more trailers in every day. You might be able to work them down on the price a little. I don't know. I will buy a H&H again if I outgrow my current one.

MMLawn
09-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Brand new H&H 16' utility trailer for $1500.00, what is the going price for these?

Thanks

Todd

If it is a 16' 7,000# Dual Axle with brakes and ramp gate then Yes that is the going rate on new ones of that style.

Logsdonlawncare
09-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Hey thanks for comments! I talked to the dealer in des moines and he said that these are marked at cost, because they dinged em up a little bit unloading them and that its late in the season. So sounds like 1500.00 is the best i can talk him to. Anyway I heading out right now to go get me one.

Todd Logsdon