PDA

View Full Version : Response forms....a new one

Expert Lawns
09-14-2004, 08:37 PM
I started a thread about a week ago, here it is the first post from it:
"I am doing searches on the Microsoft website looking for a template, but I cant' seem to find what I'm looking for. I am sending a letter to my customers and would like to have a portion at the bottom that they can tear off/cut and send back to me. Have any of you used this kind of form? If so, where did you get them? Thanks

(for example: when you get your credit card bill and it says "please tear off the section and return with payment" )

I didn't get much feed back on it. To clarify, does anyone have or has anyone used a letter that they've sent out to customers with some sort of "response form" at the bottom? It doesn't have to be perforated, maybe just a dotted line that says "please tear off and mail in with your next bill" on it. If anyone has a layout I can use, that would be great. I have the letter written, I'm just looking for a guide or outline. Thanks

Kelly's Landscaping
09-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Yup we have been doing that since day one took some looking and a little work to make it fit so it looked as good as the credit crad ones but we pulled it off.

The company NEBS has the perforated forms you seek they got like a dozzen versions you ought to find something that will work for you there.

Expert Lawns
09-15-2004, 01:15 AM
Thanks Kelly, I'll look into it. You don't by chance have the layout of your letter do you?

Groundcover Solutions
09-15-2004, 02:06 AM
Definatly chekc out NEBS. They have a ton of great prefab forms and also customizable ones too. They even make spacific forms just for landscapers, I get a magazine from them every now and then. We used a few of them back in our landscaping days. Worked great for what we needed and I am sure they have what you are looking for, but on the off chance they don't just send them a E-mail and I am sure they would be happy to work something up for you (for a price of course) In our dealings with them they are a great co.