PDA

View Full Version : Where do you find enclosed trailer parts

Smitty58
09-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy parts to build an enclosed trailer? I'm looking for sheeting, hinges for the doors, lights, corners etc.

i_plant_art
09-22-2004, 09:10 PM
yeah look at the top of the page at the sponsors icons.... trailerparts.com..... left side... bottom of the icons... they have EVERYTHING you could need .... ive had good success from them with parts....

rlong97150
09-22-2004, 09:20 PM
You can also check manufacturers like www.haulmark.com. They have a parts page that lists corners and hinges and the likes.

Hope that helps

Bob

Smitty58
09-23-2004, 12:31 AM
I didn't think trailerpart.com sold stuff for enclosed trailers. I checked out haulmark.com though and they have everything you need. Has anyone ever bought parts from haul ,and if so what did you think? The sheeting price were high I thought ,what kind of cost would it be to wrap it in diamond plate? I'm going to do a 7' x 10' enclosed part on my 7x16 open.

rlong97150
09-23-2004, 07:55 AM
I would think that the parts they sell are fine. I have never owned a Haulmark enclosed (currently have an Interstate) but the quality of the parts were never in question, only the quality control of their lower models. If you were to cover the exterior in diamond plate, the weight would be outrageous. I would just get a heavy mil sheeting and go from there.

Bob