PDA

View Full Version : Got a new web site

nac
09-24-2004, 09:36 PM
:blob3: Just got a new website up and running for my company. Tell me what you guys think is there anything wrong or any suggestions. Thanks :blob3:

i_plant_art
09-24-2004, 11:51 PM
hey man site looks good but check out the servies page inder the JD backhoe pick you have typed "We have multiple piecesof equipment " just need to add a space b/t pieces & of...........also on the consumer tips page.... maybe make the bullet points text bigger to stand out more.... just a suggestion... all the blue text also kinda stained my eyes some.. but it could just be me.... other than those small thigs i think your new site looks tight and VERY professional. im impressed.

mdvaden
09-25-2004, 03:47 AM
HOME PAGE

1. Consumers has a possessive apostrophe and it is not possessive.

2. Surrounding is spelled incorrectly.

3. Commercial is missing an m

4. Retaining is missing "i" and "n"

I did not get to the deeper part of the site.

Hope that helps.

nac
09-25-2004, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the help.

Ferngolf
09-25-2004, 11:58 AM
I just went through the site and noticed all the errors, then came back to the thread and saw the posts. It is too good of a site to have all the grammer problems. Go through it real close and correct. Let us know when you have fixed and we will run through it again.
Do you sub everything out? There does not seem to be many companies who do all of the different things that you do so well under one roof.
Nice stuff.

nac
09-25-2004, 12:10 PM
Yes I am slowly going over the site to fix errors. Most of the work is done in house electrical and plumbing and some of the framing is subbed out.
Thanks.

nac
09-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Just figured out how to copy my web site and paste it to Microsoft Word and do spell check. I think I got everything, if you see any other mistakes please point them out to me.
Thank you.

Team Gopher
09-27-2004, 11:41 AM
Hi Nac,

Everything looked good to me! Nice work!

nac
09-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Thank you very much.

mdvaden
10-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Looks better since my last visit.

I noticed one misspell on a caption on my site, but otherwise I'm doing okay. I've got huge volumes of text and know a few errors are here and there.

The home page is the most critical in my view.

Hope your site does what you need.