PDA

View Full Version : TIPS ON OHIO TEST ?

G & S LANDSCAPING SERVICE
01-12-2001, 04:52 PM
I an taking my Ohio pesticide applicator test on February 1st.Any information on tips or your experance on this test would be greatly appriciated ,thank you .

gr8 1
01-13-2001, 12:17 AM
Use common sense. Read ?'s carefully, some are repeat questions only worded different. I took mine in 96 it should not have changed too much. It was easy if you just think it out.

grassguy_
01-15-2001, 01:56 AM
Besure you have looked over your weeds and can ID them in blakc and white view, and cover all safety material well, especially label requirements. Should take the time to review your fungicides, insecticides, and herbicides. Some diseases and which fungiide works on them. If you cover the material offered for the test you should be able to get by ok. Good Luck!

greengeezer
01-15-2001, 08:55 PM
I'm not sure about Ohio's test in particular, but I've taken
tests in Ky,Ny,and Mi. Most are very similar in the info
that they ask. Know your laws, FIFRA,FEPCA,RICRA,ect. Understand how to read a label, where to find information. Here in Mi, there are a min. of 2 tests. One
based on the core manual(laws,labels,safety,ect.)and one for any catagories that you are certifying in. Read your manuals thru at least twice,if your manuals have questions at the back of the chapters, and you can answer them or at least understand them, you should have no problems passing the tests. All of the tests I have taken have been T/F and multi-choice. good luck,if you have specific questions, I can help.