PDA

View Full Version : Input on logo

R and R Lawn Services
09-28-2004, 08:43 PM
Sorry we haven't formally introduced our company. We have been searching lawnsite and appreciate all of the helpful information that members provide. We would like to have your honest input on a logo design that we are thinking about using. Our names will be on the final as well as L.L.C. Thanks for your suggestions.
Randy and Rodney
R & R Lawn Service, L.L.C.

ReckordGeneralMaintenance
09-28-2004, 08:50 PM
looks ok for cards or flyers but hows it look from down the street on the side of you truck

Lawnworks
09-28-2004, 09:42 PM
My opinion on logos at least for trucks and signs is to make 2 things very clear, name and phone number. I see so many people that spend alot of money on lettering, but you cant see who it is unless your 3 ft from it. I would enlarge your name and phone numbers. I would also ditch your services b/c I would assume the customer knows you are full service. I am off base?

z_clark
09-29-2004, 01:28 AM
Any way you could limit the phone number to just one? I realize it is probably one for both partners. Maybe you could keep both for business cards and letter heads, but just use one for media items such as your signs and advertising.

Also I think simple is always better. Y'all's is pretty simple, could it be made even simpler???

drsogr
09-29-2004, 10:55 PM
I like the basic design, but the colors are definitely not sharp enough. There is not enough contrast, and it doesn't jump off the page. I like the basic design, but the phone numbers should be just one number. The business phone. Do you really want your customers calling 2 different numbers and talking to 2 different people? Wouldn't that get confusting. Someone needs to lead, and someone needs to follow. One of the reasons partnerships suck! Definitely make the number bigger.

terracare
10-01-2004, 12:07 PM
You're going to want something that is big, bold, and simple. We are currently using a website to help design some stationary for our company. They do a great job with logos for not a lot of cash, I suggest you check them out. www.designoutpost.com

Here's our logo, shoot for something simple. Phone numbers work well alongside the hood of the truck or along the bed.