PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire - Southern Maine Seacoast

Ursushorribilus
10-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Who's here on the Seacoast? GreenMonster, what part of New Hampshire are you from. I sure could use some input from local boys and/or girls as to the business opportunities and conditions here. I'm gearing up for next spring 05.

Ursushorribilus
10-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Boy, it's lonely up here in New Hampshire:( Helloo, helloo, is anybody out there?

T. Matthews
10-05-2004, 03:32 PM
Northern Mass here on the NH border

Ursushorribilus
10-10-2004, 08:13 PM
Northern Mass here on the NH border

Hey, T. Matthews, there is someone living and breathing in my neck of the wood on lawnsite! I have a friend in the Amesbury area that is landscaping, and growing in leaps and bounds. He is actually one of the reasons that I'm jumping into this game, I've been watching the growth of his operation and am impressed. Any advice for a new kid on the block? How's the job market for you in that area? I know there's plenty of money to go around on the seacoast, and have at least one landscaper in Portsmouth that's gonna throw me some of his extra work, as well as a lawncare operation in the area that wants me to take some properties he doesn't have the equipment to handle. Tony

T. Matthews
10-10-2004, 09:31 PM
Hey good luck to you. That is a great area for work lots of people with money to spend. I keep a small business work is plentifully. Just a word of advise one read as much as you can on landscaping and business and two one of the most reasons new businesses fail is due to success. People don't know how to manage it and it can be a killer so be careful.

JonM
10-10-2004, 09:37 PM
I am from Bedford, NH... it's a town neighboring Manchester, however, I am only in the starting phases myself.

GreenMonster
10-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Hey Tony.

I'm in Wakefield, which is about 25 miles north of Rochester. My main areas of services are Wakefield (duh) and East side of Winni -- Wolfeboro, Tuftonboro, etc. I have gone as far south as Portsmouth and Hampton for install work this year.

I know there are about a hundred and one LCO's in Tri-city area, but I'm sure there is plenty of work to go around. I've seen some great work from guys in your area and some real shoddy stuff too.

Good Luck!

Lawnchoice
10-12-2004, 10:52 PM
I am in Hampton Falls and service the coast up to Portsmouth.

There seems to be plenty of work out there from what I have seen. I am lucky and have gotten most of my work this year from referalls.

Are you planning on an install and/or maintenance business?

Lawnchoice

Green Monster - BTW, did you have a truck in Hampton/North Hampton a week ago? I was coming from Lesco and thought that I saw your truck and now am just putting two and two together.

GreenMonster
10-13-2004, 07:30 AM
Green Monster - BTW, did you have a truck in Hampton/North Hampton a week ago? I was coming from Lesco and thought that I saw your truck and now am just putting two and two together.

um, I don't think I had a "lettered" truck in that area a week ago, although I was recently at Lesco with a different truck.

My truck is a green (duh!), 1 ton F-350 with tall plywood sides. I was on Exeter road doing a renovation earlier this year. LCO cutting across the street with scags and a cabover -- that you?

Lawnchoice
10-13-2004, 08:28 AM
We take care of a restaurant on Rte 27 in Exeter but don't run cabovers. Those are pretty popular around here though!

Just thought I would ask as I am always looking around to see what other LCO's are up to!

Good luck finishing up the fall.

GreenMonster
10-13-2004, 08:31 AM
Good luck finishing up the fall.

Same to you!

BTW, I'm used to live in Epping, so I'm familiar with the Exeter, Hampton area. Lots of nice props around there.

Ursushorribilus
10-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Holy Cow, we New Hampshirites are multiplying by the minute here. I'm gearing up and getting ready, made my first two purchase this week - a 1 ton van and a 12,000 lb rated trailor, gonna spend the winter outfitting myself with the rest, and going to jump in with guns blazing this Spring. Dover, Portsmouth, Rye, North Hampton, Newington, Greenland, and surrounding area will be my target. You all feel free to download any work you don't want now:)

Lawnchoice
10-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the seacoast landscaping business.

Lot's of great work out there, you just have to do it slowly to make sure that you profit and provide the best service possible.

If you need some information on where to buy stuff, I would be more than happy to help you. I am very picky when choosing equipment and have found the good and bad dealers in the area.

Lawnchoice

GreenMonster
10-16-2004, 09:27 PM
If any of you guys or anybody you know is interested in a used w/b, this is what I have:

99 Bob-cat 60" fixed deck hydro. Grass catcher and 2 wheel velke. Cuts and stripes real nice. Hours unknown.

I went to a stander for increased effeciency.

Ursushorribilus
10-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the seacoast landscaping business.

Lot's of great work out there, you just have to do it slowly to make sure that you profit and provide the best service possible.

If you need some information on where to buy stuff, I would be more than happy to help you. I am very picky when choosing equipment and have found the good and bad dealers in the area.

Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice, I would absolutely love some advice! Let me tell you what I've done and accumulated so far:
:pumpkin: I just bought a 1 ton brute of a cargo van with a 6.5 turbo-diesel to pull with.
:pumpkin: A few days ago I bought a 19 ft Contrail 12,000 lb beavertail equipment hauler to haul a tractor.
:pumpkin: I'm having a Kubota L48 package put together, which is what the trailer is for.
:pumpkin: I'm looking for a ZTR, and will go either with a Kubota ZD28 or the new Hustler diesel, a few smaller mowers, probably a walk-behind and a 21", and an assortment of blowers (redmax please) and trimmers and such. I'll probably get another trailer for this stuff, something like a 16" enclosed.

Thanks for any input...I can't wait to hear who you recommend for dealers - I've been to many of them in the greater seacoast area, but don't know who's reliable and who's not - hard to tell the character of some of these crusty old Mainiacs and New Hamphirites :) Tony

Lawnchoice
10-20-2004, 04:23 PM
Lawnchoice, I would absolutely love some advice! Let me tell you what I've done and accumulated so far:
:pumpkin: I just bought a 1 ton brute of a cargo van with a 6.5 turbo-diesel to pull with.
:pumpkin: A few days ago I bought a 19 ft Contrail 12,000 lb beavertail equipment hauler to haul a tractor.
:pumpkin: I'm having a Kubota L48 package put together, which is what the trailer is for.
:pumpkin: I'm looking for a ZTR, and will go either with a Kubota ZD28 or the new Hustler diesel, a few smaller mowers, probably a walk-behind and a 21", and an assortment of blowers (redmax please) and trimmers and such. I'll probably get another trailer for this stuff, something like a 16" enclosed.

Thanks for any input...I can't wait to hear who you recommend for dealers - I've been to many of them in the greater seacoast area, but don't know who's reliable and who's not - hard to tell the character of some of these crusty old Mainiacs and New Hamphirites :) Tony

I can help you with Scag/Bobcat/Walker/Wright Stander and you Red Max equipment.

IMO the best place is never the cheapest, it's the one with the best service. If the dealer has a heavy flow of homeowners (nothing against them) I stay as far away as possible.

If you want the name of the place I purchase everything, PM me.

Sounds like you have gotten some great stuff and/or are going to be getting it.

Do you have any pics to share?

Lawnchoice

Ursushorribilus
10-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Hey Lawnchoice, Been trying to PM you but there's something wrong with the function, no one seems to be able to PM at the moment...Tony

Lawnchoice
10-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Hey Lawnchoice, Been trying to PM you but there's something wrong with the function, no one seems to be able to PM at the moment...Tony

Give it a whirl again.

Let me know if you are still getting issues.

Lawnchoice

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
01-25-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi Lawn Choice I Met You At A Bank In Hampton Falls. I Was Just Starting My Landscape Business When We Met. How Have Things Been Goin For You?

Lawnchoice
01-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Hi Lawn Choice I Met You At A Bank In Hampton Falls. I Was Just Starting My Landscape Business When We Met. How Have Things Been Goin For You?

Hey man, going great.

We have two trucks running with plows and sanders this winter and as you know it has been very busy.

The accounts are growing rapidly even into the fall which is nice. Added a couple more mowers last year. A big transition from part time to full time.

How have things been taking off for you?

Welcome to Lawnsite.

N.H.BOY
01-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Boy I feel left out :cry: no one from my area :cry: That might be good though! More buss. for me. I dont bite, I do drink beer :drinkup: go PATS :waving:

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
01-27-2005, 09:26 AM
HI,
i just started a new landscape company in seabrook,NH. i meet lawn choice at a bank in hampton falls. i am still going through accountants and lawyers and insurance stuff. how do you guys advertise? i'd like to get as many new clients as i can for 05. any other info would be great. thanks

Lawnchoice
01-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Ace -

Call Sandra Titus at the Portsmouth Herald and get yourself lined up with some ads that run in there. Great exposure.

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
01-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Who Do You Have Do Your Logo And Create The Images For You? I Had A Guy I Used To Make T-shirts W/ Make Shirts For Us He Has A Old Coreal Draw Program And We Came Up With The Logo, But Now I Need Other Sruff Like Decals And Something Catchy For Flyers And New Paper. Nh Boy What Kind Of Money Is It To Get A Truck Vynled? I Want Something On The Ext. Cab Windows, The Tailgate And The Name On My Bug Guard. I Don't Know If I Should Have Something On The Doors Or The Ext. Cab Windows.

SodKing
01-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Hello Sodking here. I am located in Seabrook NH as well.

Ace: You should make the trek to New England Grows next week, www.negrows.com (http://www.negrows.org/) you will answer many questions.

Nate, I am scheduled to go down with my neighbor on tuesday and one of my managers Wednesday, though we should meet up for lunch. If you have nextel I will send you my DC#.

Ursushorribilus, did you have your tractor on Dover Point Road last month?

Erik

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
01-27-2005, 11:51 AM
Sod King I See You Started Out At About The Same Age I Am. Have You Always Been In Seabrook? What Have You Found The Best Way, When You Started, To Advertise? I Didn't Know There Was A Fine For Putting Flyers In Mail Boxes. (i Already Did That) Me And My Partner Have Been Discussing Doing Deals With The Clients We Plow For To Try To Get There Lawn Jobs In Spring. Do You Think Deals Or Giving Them A Bargain If They Give Us Both Jobs Year Round Would Be Cutting Ourselves Short On The Money Or A Good Way To Get Clients That Like Us To Use Us?

Lawnchoice
01-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Erik - Mark and I were thinking of going on Tuesday so we can meet you down there for lunch just fine. I will let him know if he doesn't read this first. Also will PM you the DC#.

Ace- I did the logo myself. As far as lettering on my trucks, I had Timerbline Signs in N Hampton do those. Pretty pricey but a high quality job.

SodKing
01-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Sod King I See You Started Out At About The Same Age I Am. Have You Always Been In Seabrook? What Have You Found The Best Way, When You Started, To Advertise? I Didn't Know There Was A Fine For Putting Flyers In Mail Boxes. (i Already Did That) Me And My Partner Have Been Discussing Doing Deals With The Clients We Plow For To Try To Get There Lawn Jobs In Spring. Do You Think Deals Or Giving Them A Bargain If They Give Us Both Jobs Year Round Would Be Cutting Ourselves Short On The Money Or A Good Way To Get Clients That Like Us To Use Us?

No I don't believe in giving deals. I offer quality service at exhorbitant prices. I once did what you are saying, deals and such, but now I strive to be the most expensive in the marketplace. My experience and education can dictate their own price. After giving a deal you will find yourself trying to make up the margin you are losing by cutting corners "oh well, they got a deal" will cross your mind.

SodKing
01-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Erik - Mark and I were thinking of going on Tuesday so we can meet you down there for lunch just fine. I will let him know if he doesn't read this first. Also will PM you the DC#.

Ace- I did the logo myself. As far as lettering on my trucks, I had Timerbline Signs in N Hampton do those. Pretty pricey but a high quality job.

Sounds good I'll go fetch the PM...unless the ups driver arrives with the new Dell :)

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
01-27-2005, 02:52 PM
THATS WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT, HURTING Myself By Not Setting The Standard Right Away. BEING THE LOW MAN I'VE HEARD ATRACTS THE BAD CLIENTS.

GreenMonster
01-27-2005, 02:54 PM

yo homeys :waving:

10-4.

Nate, we'll touch base tomorrow and figure how we're gonna get there.

Lawnchoice
01-28-2005, 10:21 AM
THATS WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT, HURTING Myself By Not Setting The Standard Right Away. BEING THE LOW MAN I'VE HEARD ATRACTS THE BAD CLIENTS.

Not only does pricing low hurt yourself, it also hurts the professional guys out there. Big chain effect!

I had a lawn that I was cutting for 125.00 last year. The neighbors lawn was being done by a weekend warrior landscaper and the kid approached the woman one afternoon after I finished and he pulled up to do his yard. He told her that he could do the job for much less than he though she was paying. She said " what would you charge? " he came back with 45.00. Needless to say money talked in this situation and I lost.

Even though his lines are messy and streaked, trimming isn't done, driveway isn't blown off. The homeowner called me back after 4 weeks of that mess and asked if I could do it the price he was charing. You can figure out what I said to that one! The next week after I turned it down there was another landsacper from out of state working on it.

Pricing killed this whole account.

The homeowner thinks now that 45 is a good price for her property to be serviced.

The lowballer lost the account by cutting my price

The new landscaper is in there from out of state ( not really that bad )

I am without the nice account which is located near all of my high profile ones.

bad bad

Enough rambling.

Make it warm up out there.

minerapex
01-30-2005, 09:54 AM
Hi guys. I'm from Hampton and service the Hamptons and portsmouth area.

SodKing
01-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Welcome aboard...

SodKing
01-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Not only does pricing low hurt yourself, it also hurts the professional guys out there. Big chain effect!

I had a lawn that I was cutting for 125.00 last year. The neighbors lawn was being done by a weekend warrior landscaper and the kid approached the woman one afternoon after I finished and he pulled up to do his yard. He told her that he could do the job for much less than he though she was paying. She said " what would you charge? " he came back with 45.00. Needless to say money talked in this situation and I lost.

Even though his lines are messy and streaked, trimming isn't done, driveway isn't blown off. The homeowner called me back after 4 weeks of that mess and asked if I could do it the price he was charing. You can figure out what I said to that one! The next week after I turned it down there was another landsacper from out of state working on it.

The homeowner thinks now that 45 is a good price for her property to be serviced.

I am without the nice account which is located near all of my high profile ones.

bad bad

Enough rambling.

Sometimes the lowballer is the big boy on the block...I had one of the mansions on the coast, treated it for $185 on a 7 app IPM program...Deathlawn came, salesman, and offered to treat it for $65 and stole the account. The did such a lousy job the owner called me back to treat it but when I gave him the bill at $185 he said 'all I am willing to pay is $65." I told him no way would I treat the lawn for that little, the chemicals cost $57. I am not about to push the spreader for 15 minutes for $8.

SodKing
01-30-2005, 10:12 AM
yo homeys :waving:

10-4.

Nate, we'll touch base tomorrow and figure how we're gonna get there.

I didn't realize the show was in a new location... I am going to miss the California Pizza Kitchen :cool2:

Lawnchoice
01-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Hi guys. I'm from Hampton and service the Hamptons and portsmouth area.

Matt - that you?

minerapex
01-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Matt - that you?
Yes its me. :waving:

Lawnchoice
01-30-2005, 06:55 PM
I got a backup truck last week. It's the Blue Dodge with the Sander. Didn't know if you saw me the other day.

How was the big storm?

SodKing
01-30-2005, 07:59 PM
Nate, know any companies that rent plow trucks? I had some 20 something in a saturn think she could drive 70 mph in a snow covered lane T-bone me last weekend.

SodKing
01-30-2005, 08:08 PM
Yes its me. :waving:

Happy birthday :waving:

minerapex
01-30-2005, 09:05 PM
I got a backup truck last week. It's the Blue Dodge with the Sander. Didn't know if you saw me the other day.

How was the big storm?
I thought that was you! Did you get that from early and sons? I looked at a black chevy dump they had but decided to go with a ford.

Lawnchoice
01-30-2005, 10:21 PM
I thought that was you! Did you get that from early and sons? I looked at a black chevy dump they had but decided to go with a ford.

I did get it from Early and Sons in Kingston.Great extra truck to have around. Painting in Red in the next couple of weeks to match the other trucks. 24k miles mostly yard plowed from what they said.

I was in there when the Black Chevy was being sold. The guy who bought it owns Seacoast Snowplowing Services. Not sure of his name. I think he plows with Blazers mostly and bought that as a backup.

Lawnchoice
01-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Nate, know any companies that rent plow trucks? I had some 20 something in a saturn think she could drive 70 mph in a snow covered lane T-bone me last weekend.

Ya know I don't but in the event that we get a storm and that isn't back, I might be able to help you as I have an extra truck just for those events.

Looks like we are in the clear until later in the week. Let me know if something comes up.

SodKing
01-31-2005, 07:17 AM
I am going to try Nations rent...I want to cost this girls insurance co as much as possible for the inconvenience...

Lawnchoice
01-31-2005, 07:20 AM
I am going to try Nations rent...I want to cost this girls insurance co as much as possible for the inconvenience...

Yeah, not sure what they are going to tell you. When is the ETA back on your truck?

Oh, I still have to get my Nextel DC# to you. It's out in the truck but going to run errands shortly so I will get that to you.

Also, not going to be able to get to Boston tomorrow as my son has a doc's appt at 11. Not sure when Mark was going to be able to go so I might have to 86 the thing this year. Not too happy, but family comes first always.

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
01-31-2005, 02:24 PM

bad bad

Enough rambling.

so i should just give the prices that i think are fair to me. i understand how the weekend workers hurt certain business'. i'm a landsurveyor and we have the same kind of issues with guys who work by themselves or with there kids and don't have the over head and can survive on 4 jobs a month. they drive us crazy. i don't want to be that guy i'd rather fail then be that guy.

Lawnchoice
01-31-2005, 03:25 PM
Set a rate schedule for yourself and stick to it!

If you are not busy some day maybe we could meet up for lunch. I am always around.

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
01-31-2005, 03:34 PM
I'LL LET YA KNOW WHEN I GET SOME TIME AWAY FROM THE JOB I'M AT NOW. WE GOT SHORT LUNCHES MOST OF THE TIME. PAIN IN ASS. :angry:

Lawnchoice
01-31-2005, 03:36 PM
I am booked up most of the week. Sick kiddo -

Wanted to make sure I got down to NE Grows at some point though. Doesn't look promising.

minerapex
01-31-2005, 05:39 PM
Nate you say your in lesco every now and then do you have a fert. licence?

SodKing
01-31-2005, 06:17 PM
you don't need a fert license in NH to apply fertilizer. However, if you would like to apply a control product with that fert then you need a pesticide license.

Lawnchoice
01-31-2005, 06:49 PM
Nate you say your in lesco every now and then do you have a fert. licence?

No pesticide,herbicide or insectice.

I do apply to some of my properties straight fert only.

I get tools, parts seed, starter mulch and other stuff from them. You should pop in and introduce yourself to Bob. Great guy. Tell him that you have been chatting with us.

minerapex
02-01-2005, 07:42 AM
I've stopped by there three times last year and everytime nobody was there and there was a note on the door be back in 20 minutes or somthing like that.

Lawnchoice
02-01-2005, 08:06 AM
I've stopped by there three times last year and everytime nobody was there and there was a note on the door be back in 20 minutes or somthing like that.

If it's in the winter - probably yes. Very slow in there.

During the green season someone should be there all the time.

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
02-01-2005, 02:51 PM
That Guy Bob Was Real Helpful When I Went To Lesco. Gave Me Alot Of Info. He Explained Everything I Didn't Get Until I Got It. How Much Schooling Do You Have To Do To Be Licensed To Use The Pesticides And Stuff? Bob Said You Needed So Much Time Working With Someone Who Is Licensed.

ALSO I WENT TO MY ACCOUNTANT FOR MY TAXES AND HE SAID I SHOULD GET QUICKBOOKS TO KEEP MY RECORDS. I HAVE GROUNDS KEEPER PRO AND HE SAID IT DIDN'T PRINT OUT ENOUGH REPORTS AND DIDN'T SEEM LIKE A GOOD PROGRAM FOR A REAL BUSINESS. HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR SOMEONE WORKING WEEKEDNS OR SOMETHING. HE SAID ALL HIS LANDSCAPE COMAPNIES USE QUICK BOOKS. HE ACTUALLY SAID 95% OF SMALL BUSINESS' USE QUICK BOOKS. WHAT DO SOME OF YOU GUYS USE AND DOES WHAT I'M SAYING SOUND CORRECT FROM ANYTHING YOU'VE HEARD? THANKS

Lawnchoice
02-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Did you go up there today?

I should be at NE Grows, but too many things going on at the house.

SodKing
02-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Ace...If you have a degree in horticulture you need a 1 year internship, with no degree you will need to work under a supervisory license holder for 5 years. I use Quickbooks Premier for the accounting and we wrote our own program for Lawn program routing and mow routing.

New England Grows is excellent. The traffic getting there was horrendous. I am planning on going again Thursday.

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
02-01-2005, 09:03 PM
i don't have any education in horticulture and i don't have 5 years working for someone else so i won't be listing that as a service. we bought quickbooks pro. the accountant said we can use it for doing our billing and stuff. we may still use the groundskeeper pro for the routeing and maybe to do estimates i dunno yet. thanks

SodKing
02-01-2005, 10:29 PM
We are actually re-writing the routing software (ms access) to automatically send the billable routing data to Quickbooks. SO If your comfortable with your routing software use it and transfer the billable info to QB, groundskeeper may have solutions for merging data with QB as well, talk to the..

The pesticide industry is tough to enter in NH thats why there are so few applicators. If you need programs for your clients I would be happy to help.

Erik

minerapex
02-02-2005, 06:59 AM
I use groundskeeper pro for my invoicing and stuff like that then use Quickbooks for accounting.

GreenMonster
02-02-2005, 07:31 AM
New England Grows is excellent. The traffic getting there was horrendous. I am planning on going again Thursday.

Erik, did you drive straight to the show?

I drove to the satellite location -- Gold Star Nursery -- and got shuttled in. What a nightmare! It had to be better driving directly there. Sux for us from the North, as it's in Southie. I still say in town Boston is a lousy spot for a convention center.

I'm not going today, but was thinking about going back on Thursday. What say you, Nate?

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
02-02-2005, 07:45 AM
Thats Sounds Great. If I Run Into Needing To Do That I'll Let Ya Know. Thanks

Lawnchoice
02-02-2005, 08:38 AM
Erik, did you drive straight to the show?

I drove to the satellite location -- Gold Star Nursery -- and got shuttled in. What a nightmare! It had to be better driving directly there. Sux for us from the North, as it's in Southie. I still say in town Boston is a lousy spot for a convention center.

I'm not going today, but was thinking about going back on Thursday. What say you, Nate?

I agree with the new location. What a PITA to get in there.

Mark - after I get off this call I will ring you. I am free of tomorrow as long as it doesn't snow. Not sure about that quite yet.

SodKing
02-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Yup, The ride in was terrible. We didn't go in today but are going in tomorrow. We can met at the bar for lunch tomorrow :) I am going to the first two lectures then I am free. ..I do have leave Boston by 2:45 at the latest.

Lawnchoice
02-02-2005, 07:56 PM
I was going to head in tomorrow too but I think we are going to get some weather here.

Not sure what is going on as of yet, but they called for 2+ right along the coast.

I have to bail out on going down for this season.

Were you able to attend some of the conferences?

SodKing
02-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Accuweather's forcast didn't sound too confidant on the accumulation and whatever hits should do so in the afternoon, so I am going to go in. I missed the conference on creating and retaining profits which I wanted to attend. Tomorrow I will attend the pesticide recertification credit seminars as I need some Mass credits and Nh credits, Then we will walk the floor again and stop by the watering hole...

Lawnchoice
02-02-2005, 09:21 PM
I know what you mean with the weather. Wish I could get down there but it's just not going to happen.

On another note, did you get a rental truck if needed?

SodKing
02-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Not yet..the truck is driveable I just want the plow truck for security and to cost her insurance company a great deal of money for my inconvenience...

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
02-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Have Any Of You Guys Ever Used The Post Cards From The Post Office To Do Mailings? I Want To Just Hit Certain Areas And I Heard The Post Cards Are $0.25 Ea And You Bring Them To A Print Shop And Get Them Done. You Mail Them Out And The Postage Is Prepaid. Has Anyone Ever Done A Mailing This Way? Any Info Would Be Great. Thanks