PDA

View Full Version : HEADIN' SOUTH

HOMER
05-28-2000, 01:52 AM
Speaking of burn out.........I'm taking the family to Panama City Beach tomorrow and I ain't coming back til Wednesday. I hope by the it will rain buckets full but the outlook isn't too good. My wife said if I didn't get her out of here for a little while she was gonna do something crazy, I believed her so we're heading to the worlds most beautiful beaches for a little r&r. I'll let you know how much it helped when I return, I can't take my puter with me, don't own a laptop!<p>Gettin' in the Dodge and gettin' the heck out of Dodge.<p>See ya suckers!<p>Homer

Guido
05-28-2000, 04:37 AM
You better keep the ol' lady happy.....she's your #1 Customer!!!! (especially with a threat like that!!)<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

NeilG
05-28-2000, 03:53 PM
Homer!! Hope that you have (had)a great time. Panama City is a nice place, if you can stand all of those young ladies in those skimpy bathing suits.<br>Took one day off and spent the night in Montgomery. How is that for the BIG time???<br>Hope that everyone will have had a good Memorial Day weekend. Sorta nice to slow down and let the batteries recharge some.

CLM1
05-29-2000, 09:56 AM
Hope you all have had a good weekend.<br>Spent last 3 days in the great Smoky Mountains of east Tenn..<br>A badly needed break that was well worth<br>getting a day behind.<br>Batteries are recharged and ready to hit <br>it again in the a.m..