PDA

View Full Version : How and when to get the best deal?

printer88
10-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Just hoping you guys could share some wisdom on buying techniques.I am looking to purchase a new ZTR before next season starts.W/B is starting to take a toll on my old bones,I'll be 30 this week! :rolleyes: Are there any tips you all could give on how to get the best deal?Or if time of season matters as far as price goes?Thanks in advance.You guys are awesome....great site.God Bless.
Tom

Norm Al
10-04-2004, 10:48 AM
go to a trade show in st louis and line up all your purchases once a year!

printer88
10-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Thanks Norm.I'll see if I can get that to work for me.

grass_cuttin_fool
10-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Check the websites of the companies and see if any are advertising good financing such as 6 months no intrest or payments or contact the dealers in your area

out4now
10-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Try and find a used one through an estate sale. Out here guys will buy nice mowers sometimes when they are really to old to do it anymore and think it will do the job better without walking.(Which they can provided you can still see and have good reaction times) Anyway they get put into rest homes or the guys pass away within just a few years of getting one and their sposes don't really know what they're worth. I know a guy that buys all kinds of stuff this way. Nice set of Hogan golf clubs, a car that was only a year or two old, furnature etc. It's an option if you're willing to spend some time looking.