PDA

View Full Version : Gators Vs. GrassHawgs

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
10-04-2004, 03:14 AM
Has anyone used GrassHawgs? Anyone Use both? Im thinking of trying out some gators, but came across a blade that looks like a gator, only they are Grasshawg brand. Any input would be great. One think I have found is you can get gator mulchers cheaper through other sites with free shipping vs.the actual gator website.

grass_cuttin_fool
10-04-2004, 07:57 AM
I use the grass hawg blades. The place I order my supplies from sells them. I have never used a true gator blade but they look alot alike. I dont mulch just discharge but they seem to cut the grass in to smaller and finer pieces. From my experience the grass needs to be good and dry or it seems to cut like a regular blade or even clumps some, hope this helps

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
10-04-2004, 01:31 PM
Grass Cuttin Fool, thanks for the input on the grass hawgs. Yeah I want to try one or the other, but Everybody seems to like the gators. I dont know if grasshawg is too new or little that most people havent heard of them or what. They dont have a website that I know of. Gators have a regular, a high lift and a super high lift depending on the conditions. Magnums are supposed to be the super high lifts that are good for wet grass.