View Full Version : help with license

10-05-2004, 12:52 AM
i am trying to get info about irrigation license in tennessee anybody have them or know how to get them i looked but have not found anything much about it. any help would be great thanks

10-05-2004, 05:32 PM
I don't think there is an irrigation license required in Tn. There are probably some sort of contractor's licenses, as well as pest control licenses that you can apply for.

Check with you local plumbing board for more information, and they can give yo8u the straight skinny on it.


10-05-2004, 06:35 PM
in hawaii you have to have a contractors license to do irrigation work.