PDA

View Full Version : wheelbarrow on mower

macaw
10-05-2004, 08:13 AM
At the expo I seen a wheelbarrow attached to a walk behind I thought it was made by Jungle Jim's but it was't on there web site dose anyone knows who makes it,and how to contact them.

mole
10-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Why would you want that?. I saw that to It would make your mower front heavy also that would be a lot of wear and tear on your mower. Also how would you dump the grass into a garbage can?. You still have to stop to empty the catch can into the barrel so why wouldnt you just empty into a can?. If you looking for speed for mulching you can always rent a rider barrel from you local rental store that's what I do if I have a couple of big jobs in a row. Cost is 60 for the day just include it you cost. Makes things so much easier and less expesive. Just my 2 cents

Premo Services
10-05-2004, 10:58 AM
I believe the company is JRCO, I seen one from them that looked like what you are talking about.
I found a pic of it at this web site.http://www.rittenhouse.ca/asp/Product.asp?PG=428

rookiemower
10-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Macaw that is a new product jungle jims just came out with. i talked to one of the reps about it. Its just a true temper wheel barrow with their stickers on it. he said the just finished building it before expo. The lock was a standard gate latch hooked up to a lawnmower choke cable to release it. Im probaly going to build one this winter :)

macaw
10-06-2004, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the info. I like the JRCO better than the jungle jims you can do more with the JRCO. Why I would want something like this well Fall clean up,
spring clean up,picking up sticks. Here in east TN most of my yards are hills and I don't like pushing a wheelbarrow or dragging a tarp up and down hills.

crawdad
10-06-2004, 07:52 AM
It's funny how most of these new ideas were done by Gravely a long time ago.
Crawdad