PDA

View Full Version : Gopher Software

Mo Green
10-05-2004, 05:35 PM
I've been thinking about purchasing the Gopher Software. Do any of you guys use this? How do you like it? Is it worth the money?

wagner17
10-05-2004, 05:53 PM
I was wondering the same. Trying to decide between Gopher and Grounskeeper. There are plenty of posts on both, but not one that is really definitive. Just on looks alone - and I have not used wither one of them, Groundskeeper looks a little more user friendly, but I have heard that Gopher offers great customer service and may meet my needs better.

contourbs
10-05-2004, 06:54 PM
I use gopher and love it, but if i do have a question all i do is call them and answer it right on the spot!!!

GarPA
10-06-2004, 08:09 AM
First let me say I dont own Gopher but I did get a demo copy last year and found:
1. very easy to learn and set up
2. customer service on the front end was excellent
3. low cost but still a great 'value'
4. has just enough bells and whistles but not so many that it gets in the way

I own a prior version of the one of the competitions products and find the opposite of the items I mention above. As soon as things slow down in a couple months I'll be replacing my existing software with Gopher. They seem to truly value their customers and work hard to satisfy them. Many software companies say that but don't walk the talk. Gopher seems to...

someshadelawn
10-06-2004, 08:17 AM
I've had gopher since the beginning of this season and I love it. It is simple, but contains all the things that I need to make my scheduling and billing quick and painless. It makes it easy to track how much is owed to you at any given time, and reports at the end of the year look like they will be a snap. It was worth every penny I paid for it.

williamjordan84
10-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Im using Gopher 2004 pro. Love it! I tried groundskeeper and it seem alot more complicated then it should be.

William Jordan

twins_lawn_care
10-06-2004, 10:06 AM
Hey MoGreen,

You know you can try out a demo version for free? Then you can decide for yourself if you like it or not. It has all the features, just limits the number of customers you can enter. Probably a good place to start, just give it a try, and any others you are thinking about.

Check out their sponsor button at the top!

Team Gopher
10-06-2004, 07:49 PM
WoW! Thanks everyone for all the great responses! We so appreciate that :)