PDA

View Full Version : 8' x16' to big?

precisioncut
10-06-2004, 10:27 PM
I'm looking at a 8' x 16' wells cargo trailer for next year. Next year I will be full time. I want something to grow into, but is it too big. I mean I will have plenty of space but turning around, city streets, etc are making me wonder. What do you haul, what do you think?

TreffertLawnWrx
10-06-2004, 10:48 PM
I wanted a 16' foot also and realized a 20-22' foot is more realistic. Even for a two man operation there is plenty of room to grow, plus a 16-18' is pretty tight with a Z, vac, and dethatcher mounted, a wb, aerator, spreader, or whatever else might be needed at 1 place. plus my fall clean-ups I use a large tarp on the floor and dump my leaves. Go bigger! I was in the same spot, everyone will say go bigger if you have the means.

Wells
10-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Precision,

I have a 7'x16' and haven't had any problems with turning it around on city streets.
The street widths in St. George are very similar to the widths in SLC, you should be fine. You have a lot of condo complexes and small gated communities down in your area and I would think those area would be where you may have a problem if any.