PDA

View Full Version : A proposal for Hardworking Poorman and Bobby Gedd

mbricker
10-07-2004, 03:24 AM
Has everyone heard about the "Wife-swap" show on TV?

No, I am not going to suggest Danny and Bobby swap wives. But I think Bobby and Danny should swap territories for a year.

Danny will actually get to earn a decent living for a change, and his new customers (Bobby's current customers) will have a chance to see what "service" actually can mean.

Bobby, on the other hand, will find out what life is like where no one has ever heard of Bobalmighty. Be sure and take your shovel, Bobby.

Then after the year is up, they can return to their original states. Danny will find his customers have become genuinely appreciative of him. Bobby will find that he now has to act like he gives a d@mn, because his customers have learned that the Bobby way is NOT the only way.

rodfather
10-07-2004, 06:35 AM
Only way bobby would go is if there is a track near by and he can still go fishing. I know for a fact he can't be without his ponies.

bobbygedd
10-07-2004, 08:39 AM
hmmm, interesting. where is danny from again? if i'm gonna be away for a year, i'll need some basic necesities. i'll need access to tidal waters. i'll need access to a liquor store, bbq grill, simulcast facility, entertainment (preferably a shot and beer type tavern) and i'll need a case of condoms (size extra small please, the regular ones always fall off as soon as i put them on). that should do it. question is, after danny is here a year, my customers may not want me anymore, but will my wife?

Mark McC
10-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Somebody call Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd. Who gets to wheel around on the furniture dolly pretending to be crippled and blind, Danny or Bobby?

QualityLawnCare4u
10-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Somebody call Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd. Who gets to wheel around on the furniture dolly pretending to be crippled and blind, Danny or Bobby?

Thanks Mark, I always wanted to be on television and make big bucks!

Danny

QualityLawnCare4u
10-07-2004, 12:41 PM
hmmm, interesting. where is danny from again? if i'm gonna be away for a year, i'll need some basic necesities. i'll need access to tidal waters. i'll need access to a liquor store, bbq grill, simulcast facility, entertainment (preferably a shot and beer type tavern) and i'll need a case of condoms (size extra small please, the regular ones always fall off as soon as i put them on). that should do it. question is, after danny is here a year, my customers may not want me anymore, but will my wife?

Bobby, we have no shortage of liquor stores or grills, this is redneck city. Jeff Foxworthy is considered a city boy around here. Dont know if you can handle the old lady or not, has had menopause for 6 years :cry:

Danny

proenterprises
10-07-2004, 01:22 PM
im game, lets see it.

QualityLawnCare4u
10-07-2004, 01:41 PM
Mbricker, Im not really all that nice, LOL, actually I really do believe in trying your best to be polite even when dealing with a first class pita. Last few months my kindness has gone by the wayside. Maybe Bobby is on to something, the 2AM visits, the shovel, not showing up for 3 weeks with no explanation, hey, some of this sounds good but its just not me...yet

Danny

Sneaky
10-07-2004, 10:23 PM
The only thing Bobby will need a shovel for is to dig his own grave when he comes knocking on some doors at 2am around these parts. LOL.

Bolts Indus.
10-07-2004, 10:28 PM
I can't resist.
Bobby you are a arrogant son of a b****. But my experience tells me although your customers hate you for it, they can't divorce themseleves from you. Contrary as it seems, I believe it works.

QualityLawnCare4u
10-07-2004, 10:35 PM
The only thing Bobby will need a shovel for is to dig his own grave when he comes knocking on some doors at 2am around these parts. LOL.

LOL, the only thing youll get at 2 Am here is a pit bull on your a$$ or gun stuck in your face.

Danny

bobbygedd
10-08-2004, 05:54 AM
why thank you bolts, i'm blushing