PDA

View Full Version : going full time

chefdrp
10-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Well guys this year is comeing to an end. And thanx to all of your help i have had a very good year. I have talked it over with my wife and i am taking the BIG step. No more cooking and becoming a full time LCO. Man is it scary. I have learned a great deal and feel confident i can do this. Thanx for all the help and i will be needing LOTS of help in the future.

out4now
10-07-2004, 11:07 PM
Good luck and glad to hear you're ready to take charge. :drinkup:

Kelly's Landscaping
10-07-2004, 11:09 PM
It should work out for you I am sure you have been planning this for some time and have worked though all sorts of scenarios. So relax and enjoy it the hard parts over you made your decision, which is something, many people never can do all thatís left is making it work. As for scary I know all to well how scary it is but if you would like to put your mind at easy think of it this way you eased your way into this and are not starting next year from scratch. So you are in much better shape then I was as hard as it is going from part time to full time its much harder to jump in feet first with nothing. And I think I turned out all right so good luck to you and hope to hear all about your successes next year.

QualityLawnCare4u
10-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Good luck to you and I hope you do great at it!

Danny

WeatherMan
10-07-2004, 11:44 PM
If you have the ambition and the capital there should not be a problem

Good Luck :cool2:

MTR
10-08-2004, 02:06 AM
If you have the ambition and the capital there should not be a problem

Good Luck :cool2:

"The Capital", yeah, it's the word to make things happen. It takes money to make money anyway.

good luck.

walker-talker
10-08-2004, 04:21 AM
I can relate to the scary part. I am fixin' to do the same next spring. It's going to hard leaving a $40K job with benefits, but it's getting to the point I can't take on much more work without hiring someone. Plus, in the spring after I mailed out 5000 postcards, I couldn't even handle all the calls coming in. Going with about 15,000 next year with a bunch of door hanger to boot.

bobbygedd
10-08-2004, 05:19 AM
keep your chin up kid

meathead1134
10-08-2004, 07:22 AM
:) good for you I wish you the best of luck. I can't wait to do the same

GreenMonster
10-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Good Luck Chef. I'm sure you'll make it happen!

I can't wait to do the same myself :)

precisioncut
10-08-2004, 12:26 PM
I to am doing the same, made the decision and will go full time next year. Now I need to line up even more work. Nervous to say the least. Good luck to ya, I'm sure you will do well.

Gravely_Man
10-08-2004, 02:42 PM
Best of luck to you! Do a great job and remember to thank the customer and you should be set.

Gravely_Man