PDA

View Full Version : sensitive new age kind of guy

odin
10-08-2004, 01:10 AM
woke up didnt have no sun shades ..so i put on my combat war paint...being the sensitive new age type guy i am ....i seen the ponds behind my house ...they reminded me of rice paddies ..so i got my m16 and shot a farmer ..for getting to close to my ponds but i shot him sensitively .

Went out on the 68 harley that is now my nephew's ...rode up and parked at a outback steak house.....two dudes came out to get on there rice burners .. and he haw at my old bike .... i say hello outback's for the outhouse ...... i sensitively requested .....suck those hot rice burner tail pipes ....they now have ring around the burnt lips.

Got tired ,went home and my sensitive self decided to sensitively beat my wife and daughters .........all just just a day of as world of the sensitive one turns.

olderthandirt
10-08-2004, 01:20 AM
And all he needed was a cup of coffee

Mac

fcl01
10-08-2004, 12:20 PM
gotta love him, just look at that sensitive mug. LOL

HOMER
10-09-2004, 08:07 AM
Sounds like you just need a good azz whoopin!
How big an ol boy are ya anyhow? :dizzy:

odin
10-09-2004, 10:59 PM

Might be right homer ..i find not many people care to try tho.
Most times i tell ***** to jump they say how high..that is if they aint high and give the ass whoopin a try.

Shade under 6/2 right now about 228 or so.

Up North
10-09-2004, 11:44 PM

I know exactly the person that could whoop his azz too...Odin, what's your wife's name again? And she probably wouldn't even have to lay a hand on him and he'd be sulking around the house for days. Bet those twin daughters can lay a pretty good number on ya too... :D

Buck

HOMER
10-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Ain't that how it always goes! The wife has a mental azz whoopin effect on a big guy.

I'm 5'8" and 180.........but I ain' skeert! It's all about using your size against you Odin!

LOL On second thought, I'm finding out that being 42 has some disadvantages.......playing softball this year and something seems to hurt or get hurt every time I go out there. I think I'd probably just cap somebody your size and say to heck with it......ain't worth the effort.

odin
10-10-2004, 08:47 AM
Know what ya mean homer ..that what i say about my brother ...hes 6/7 330 lbs ....it aint worth the effort tangleing with him lol.

65hoss
10-11-2004, 12:21 AM
How cute...the sensitive Jack. Looks like you went from raw meat to medium rare. hahahaha

bobbygedd
10-11-2004, 07:24 PM
he aint winning no beauty contest, but i aint fkn with him

impactlandscaping
10-15-2004, 01:57 AM
Know what ya mean homer ..that what i say about my brother ...hes 6/7 330 lbs ....it aint worth the effort tangleing with him lol.

You'd need more than a gun for little brother..that would just piss him off..he throws cabers for fun..you all that don't know what a caber is..it's basically a 14 foot telephone pole...lol