PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys behind on your schedule right now?

alpine692003
10-08-2004, 12:00 PM
I certainly am, with all this rain storm.. I dont mean just light rain, i mean a RAIN STORM... HEAVY, HEAVY rain...

I was working on one of my residential customers and this guy comes up and asks if you need some help? I said you know what, yes I do... I'll start you off at $11/h you start friday.. but friday rolls around, it's heavy rain storm.. I call him and tell him this, and he's like I dont care.. I can work in th heavy rain, I'm like I can't lol... we can't do the jobs in the heavy rain..

I'm like don't worry, there's plenty of work to come ahead this month!

I'm looking forward to this additional employee, I'll see how it goes :) :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

precisioncut
10-08-2004, 12:24 PM
I'm not behind because of rain but because my son had to have heart surgery, he is only 5 months old. I am in Salt Lake City, about 4 hours from home waiting for him to be discharged. Good news though, everything went well and I will be back to workin' soon.

GreenMonster
10-08-2004, 12:31 PM
I'm not behind because of rain but because my son had to have heart surgery, he is only 5 months old. I am in Salt Lake City, about 4 hours from home waiting for him to be discharged. Good news though, everything went well and I will be back to workin' soon.

GEEZ! That musta been scary. I'm glad things turned out ok. God Bless.

tiedeman
10-08-2004, 12:47 PM
I am actually ahead of schedule waiting for leaves now

PLM-1
10-08-2004, 12:53 PM
rain has got me behind too...at least the grass is still growing though!

fga
10-08-2004, 12:57 PM
glad everything is OK. like mark said, had to be scary waiting in the waiting room. Its amazing though the technology they have today for heart procedures. safer then ever.

and i'm just about on schedule. not due to rain, the clean ups are taking longer then I thought they would.. every single hopuse this year seems to want thatch, fertilize, seed payup

fga
glad everything is OK. like mark said, had to be scary waiting in the waiting room. Its amazing though the technology they have today for heart procedures. safer then ever.

and i'm just about on schedule. not due to rain, the clean ups are taking longer then I thought they would.. every single hopuse this year seems to want thatch, fertilize, seed payup

fga

fga

fga

fga

fga
10-08-2004, 04:05 PM
just checking in hours later... have no idea why it posted that many times?? ;)

alpine692003
10-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Maybe you pressed back and hit submit tons of times???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

qualitylandscaping
10-08-2004, 04:26 PM
I am actually ahead of schedule waiting for leaves now

Yep I'm in the same spot.. We've had two nights of frost this week and temps into the high 20's in the morning.. Lawns have slowed down quite a bit. This is the last week for non-fertilized lawns and going through the end of October for fert-watered lawns. Leaves are about 25-35% here, bagger system got mounted Tuesday. Fall cleanups start Monday. Plowing possibly within a few weeks!! OHH i love NY payup payup payup

fga
10-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Maybe you pressed back and hit submit tons of times???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:well, i do live by the thread count and reputation points.. :cool: :cool:

Mark P
10-08-2004, 05:53 PM
:) We haven't had any rain for 45 days now here in southern Indiana, its getting hard to find anything to cut, even the lawns with irrigation systems are looking bad, send some of that rain my way. Marks Mowing Service

tiedeman
10-08-2004, 06:14 PM
:) We haven't had any rain for 45 days now here in southern Indiana, its getting hard to find anything to cut, even the lawns with irrigation systems are looking bad, send some of that rain my way. Marks Mowing Service

I know what you mean. Today was the first time in about 2 months that we have received a good descent rain. Heck I have one property that I haven't mowed in 1 1/2 months.