View Full Version : gate lift

10-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Does anyone know about a gate lift that fits on the trailer by the hinges instead of in a tube on the side of the trailer? I have been hearing about it but so far have not found any info about them.

10-09-2004, 03:49 AM
Is this the type of lift that you are thinking of?
I got the torsion springs from a truck parts supplier. They use them on transporter trailers.
Happy mowing

10-09-2004, 07:32 AM
It looks like what I am looking for, I have never seen what I am looking for. I have just heard about them and I just happen to have a application where something like that would work better that the tube type gate lift. I am going to check out a truck parts place and see about getting some springs like you have.

10-09-2004, 10:41 PM
I think there is one called Back Savers.