PDA

View Full Version : Thinking ahead for 2006

tiedeman
10-09-2004, 05:20 PM
Yup, thinking ahread for 2006, not 2005: Those that offer 12 month flat rate payments to customers, do you make customers sign up for only that, or is that just an option for payment?

Sneaky
10-10-2004, 12:11 PM
I was thinking the same thing the other day. Tried a few on it this year and got a welcome response. Thought next year I would set rate for mowing and add options (aerating, fertilizing, etc.) as the client wanted.

jajwrigh
11-02-2004, 12:31 AM
anyone else have a reply? I am interested in this as well....

tiedeman
11-02-2004, 12:34 AM
I have been thinking about it a lot more and this is my plan: I want to get out of snow removal in 3 years. So over that next three years I want to get my current customers signed up (get them used to the type of payment), and I will make it as the ONLY option of payment so I don't have to work in the winter months doing snow removal. What do you think?

HOOLIE
11-02-2004, 02:07 AM
tiedeman,

yeah, next year I'm planning on all new customers being under a monthly contract plan, to include mowing, leaves & anything else they might need. I'd like to switch everyone over but I don't see it happening. I'm going to offer it to the old customers, and show them what their monthly cost would be. I've offered it in the past with no takers, maybe because I didn't take the time to put the numbers in front of them. Make it as simple and mindless for the client as possible.