PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to introduce myslef.

MisterLandscape
10-10-2004, 01:27 AM
Hello everyone. I have been reading this site for a long time but have never posted. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Steve O'Grady from Gainesville, Florida. I own both a commercial landscaping, lawn maint and irrigation company here in Gainesville.
I look forward to posting and continuing to read your comments.

Aslo, I frequently tell customers to visit this page and have had many that have told me it has really helped them with their business.

If anyone on here is from gaineville or nearby in Florida maybe we can meet (not for sales just for a beer or whatver and to shoot the sh*t)

regards STEVE

grassworks
10-10-2004, 05:54 AM
welcome ! :waving:

Big M LawnnSnow
10-10-2004, 07:14 AM
Welcome Steve

riches139
10-10-2004, 09:31 AM
Good to have you aboard :waving:

jaybird
10-10-2004, 10:18 AM
welcome steve, we are in oldtown 45 miles from you.

dcondon
10-10-2004, 10:34 AM
Welcome to lawnsite!! :waving:

bushhawg73
08-18-2005, 12:48 AM
Hello Steve
My Wife and I are in the process of starting a lawn care business. We are located between Archer and Bronson. We have been reading the site a lot in hopes of getting some ideas as to what we need to conduct business legally. I am a Police Officer full time and my wife does odd jobs like driving and cleaning for a partially blind man. My wife loves to mow and she will be the one doing most of the work. We currently are taking care of three lawns and love the work. I like not having to shave every day and not having to wear a bullet proof vest is a plus. We have found it very difficult to determine what licenses we need to do what. We are also undecided as to what the best for of advertizement is on out budget ( LOW BUDGET very new in the business). Any help that you can give would be great. Have a good day.
Thanks
Gary

mcwlandscaping
08-18-2005, 01:00 AM
I like flyers, they work very well and are very cheap to make copies of. This is my most recent one. When i make the copies there are two per sheet. I just go around putting them in people Newspaper boxes and tape them on doors. Get LOTS of calls. Here is the most recent one that i am actually putting out tomarrow (hopefully). I too love this work and good luck. I made copies onto bright green colored paper, $0.10 per copy at staples!

bushhawg73
08-18-2005, 01:08 AM
Mike
Thanks for the ideas
:waving:

Toy2
08-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Welcome Steve........this is a great site, good info, bad info, you name it!!!!!! :)